Mygers Update

I’m 1553 and I am usually just the right side, occasionally just the wrong side, of the cutoff v them. So I think those saying around 1550+ are probably accurate.

I reported missing the Hibs game completely from my total and the reply back was to wait until the update had completed.

A few days later I had the email request on feedback of the support I was given. I gave negative feedback and explained there's clearly an issue as it's not just myself who is affected but the club are kicking the can down the road instead of looking into and fixing the problem when it's highlighted.

Recieved an email back in response to my feedback saying

The MyGers team are still working on the update, which includes updating the points allocated for all supporters for the Hibs match. The reason that we request all supporters wait until the update is complete is so that they have the opportunity to correct these issues across the board before issuing the update, rather than responding to individual emails in an already busy period. I appreciate that this can be frustrating for supporters who feel that they are not being listened too- however I can assure you that your concern has been noted.

I reported missing the Hibs game completely from my total and the reply back was to wait until the update had completed.

A few days later I had the email request on feedback of the support I was given. I gave negative feedback and explained there's clearly an issue as it's not just myself who is affected but the club are kicking the can down the road instead of looking into and fixing the problem when it's highlighted.

The MyGers team are still working on the update, which includes updating the points allocated for all supporters for the Hibs match. The reason that we request all supporters wait until the update is complete is so that they have the opportunity to correct these issues across the board before issuing the update, rather than responding to individual emails in an already busy period. I appreciate that this can be frustrating for supporters who feel that they are not being listened too- however I can assure you that your concern has been noted.
Wonder if they know there’s an issue with Motherwell game not added for some.

I got the exact same response after submitting negative feedback. Copy & paste loyal

It’s normally seems to go up by roughly the number of points available from home games. I’d think minimum of 45 it’ll go up by
Silly question but how does someone just short of gold get onto this tier if everyone is just gaining the same points every year. All that seems to be happening is that the closer you get to gold the goalposts are moved in line with the previous cut off point.

Silly question but how does someone just short of gold get onto this tier if everyone is just gaining the same points every year. All that seems to be happening is that the closer you get to gold the goalposts are moved in line with the previous cut off point.
In theory the people above you have bought something more than you have, be that extra purchases or they have been to European aways. Or of course they could’ve done both

They need to increase the threshold with the way the membership scheme is designed. There’s only a set number of overall members who can be in the gold tier at one time as it’s meant to be exclusive. If people want to climb fast they need to do more than merely attend home games or bide their time and hope there’s gold currently relying on first team matches only

MyGers auto-renews unless you have, at some point, actively opted out of auto-renewing.
Auto renew every year you pay, you have to cancel the renewal then when you take it out out you agree to it auto renewing again.

I had move the payment date last year and was only way I could do it.

For season ticket holders I'm not sure why they don't just include it as part of the renewal process

A ghost club can still get 2 tickets for hampden. I’d say there is a good few of these clubs about. They don’t even need a season ticket registered with them.

There is and others who are not ghost clubs but take very little allocations through the season am not totally opposed to them getting it but can be a hard pill to swallow when you know people who are not attending regularly pick up tickets for these games

Nae offence pal

But, just why?
The update is not out yet

Well its not getting resolved until there is an issue mate
There is an issue, though. Hibs should be showing and is for plenty other people yet it's not on mines.

I have points for everything else showing, including a game after it yet this game is completely missing. It's not even showing with 0 points or as some others had, 1 point showing.

I would rather not have the stress of trying to get it added further down the line when, for some reason it's been missed off and is known just now.

There is an issue, though. Hibs should be showing and is for plenty other people yet it's not on mines.

I have points for everything else showing, including a game after it yet this game is completely missing. It's not even showing with 0 points or as some others had, 1 point showing.

I would rather not have the stress of trying to get it added further down the line when, for some reason it's been missed off and is known just now.
So is that it fixed now that you have messaged them?

Loads of people have all different games not showing at the moment. They’re obviously still working through the update.

As others have said you’d think they would take these sections of the site offline while they do these updates

100% they need a holding page during updates
This^

People get a glimpse of points that are still being added/worked on and decide it is not right

Should be a holding page that goes up a week or so before the update goes out that hides the totals until the update emails are out.

I’ll be honest - jumping the gun and emailing about an issue that isn’t actually an issue yet as they are still working on it is wild. They are right in their response as well. It is much easier to address missing points across the board than applying individual accounts as that is counterproductive and time consuming.

Give them a chance to finish the job they are doing before deciding it is wrong and contacting them about it

Loads of people have all different games not showing at the moment. They’re obviously still working through the update.

As others have said you’d think they would take these sections of the site offline while they do these updates
It should be a system that points on a game by game basis is added right after you swipe in or put your ticket on seat sub. It would be a lot easier to keep track off

Added in the July update

5 for applying for any away game

10 for buying the average offered to your tier
How does the Museum tour point(s) work, do they go on in July update?

I’m on 1499 with the update which looks about right (up 40 points, missed livi game) & went to Museum in January, it’s only 1 point but could make the difference for the final!

Missed the first semi cut off by 8 points

I’m on 1499 with the update which looks about right (up 40 points, missed livi game) & went to Museum in January, it’s only 1 point but could make the difference for the final!

No harm but your not getting a final ticket with or without the point.

I had a stadium tour in February and it is on this update for me.

Back