Mygers Update

It should be a system that points on a game by game basis is added right after you swipe in or put your ticket on seat sub. It would be a lot easier to keep track off
Without really going into i am sure we must the only that operates a loyalty points and updates every so often?

I got my loyalty point for the Sunderland v Newcastle game 2 days after the game took place and for away game that operate on current points total that can be helpful for these games which you get a point for if you buy a ticket

Can't use the loyalty points as not Sunderland Season Ticket holder but would became active if I did

Last edited:
Without really going into i am sure we must the only that operates a loyalty points and updates every so often?

I got my loyalty point for the Sunderland v Newcastle game 2 days after the game took place and for away game that operate on current points total that can be helpful for these games which you get a point for if you buy a ticket

Can't use the loyalty points as not Sunderland Ticket holder but would became active if I did
I get loyalty points added to my Burnley account as soon as I buy the ticket. That's for home games anyway as I don't buy tickets very often.

Anyone else having issues renewing mygers and using account credit towards the payment? Get to the payment page, put in my details and then the process starts all over again.

Looking for the points breakdown per season for mygers that was posted. Not being a lazy bas but threads continually reloading / crashing on my ipad (adverts ?), cheers.

Can't use the loyalty points as not Sunderland Season Ticket holder but would became active if I did
We must be the only ones that run a loyalty scheme based on how much money you have to buy women's st and not attend matches,rtv, and go abroad in Europe.

Does their loyalty scheme put you in tiers where you have the same chance at a ticket as those on 300 less points than you? Or a scheme that has people on near maximum missing out on a category A game whilst someone with their first ST is at it?

It would be easier to do live point updates each game if mygers was a proper loyalty scheme which is top down like other clubs

Does their loyalty scheme put you in tiers where you have the same chance at a ticket as those on 300 less points than you? Or a scheme that has people on near maximum missing out on a category A game whilst someone with their first ST is at it?

It would be easier to do live point updates each game if mygers was a proper loyalty scheme which is top down like other clubs
No just based on the points/phases

Watford away this weekend

Tickets are available to purchase via the following phases, please note phase 2 onwards is subject to availability:

Phase 1 Season Ticket Holders with 40+ BCP: 2pm on Wednesday 10th April at 2pm 'till 2pm Thursday 11th April

Phase 2 Season Ticket Holders with 25+ BCP: 3pm Thursday 11th April at 3pm 'till 2pm Friday 12th April

Phase 3 Season Ticket Holders: 10am Monday 15th April ‘til 4pm Monday 15th April

Phase 4 General sale: 10am Tuesday 16th April

Season Ticket Holders with 40+ BCP are guaranteed a ticket if purchased during phase 1.

It would be easier to do live point updates each game if mygers was a proper loyalty scheme which is top down like other t
We are probably the only club in the UK where we have a loyalty scheme that is only a loyalty scheme for certain things
Newcastle scheme is included in your ST price and payable for non ST holders.
STH get points for away game purchases kept on a rolling total and they get offered top down.
Non STH it gives members a chance for balloted home tickets
For Wembley it’s based on points and having attended previous rounds away to be in tier 1
Mygers is a cash grab that is engineered to maximise member numbers no more.
It should be included in your ST price and everything should be top down.
Even for non STH things like home Old Firm tickets should be top town not the current lucky dip.

No just based on the points/phases

Watford away this weekend

Tickets are available to purchase via the following phases, please note phase 2 onwards is subject to availability:

Phase 1 Season Ticket Holders with 40+ BCP: 2pm on Wednesday 10th April at 2pm 'till 2pm Thursday 11th April

Phase 2 Season Ticket Holders with 25+ BCP: 3pm Thursday 11th April at 3pm 'till 2pm Friday 12th April

Phase 3 Season Ticket Holders: 10am Monday 15th April ‘til 4pm Monday 15th April

Phase 4 General sale: 10am Tuesday 16th April

Season Ticket Holders with 40+ BCP are guaranteed a ticket if purchased during phase 1.
Im guessing there’s enough tickets for everyone in phase 1 to be eligible? Therefore it’s top down in a way if so

Im guessing there’s enough tickets for everyone in phase 1 to be eligible? Therefore it’s top down in a way if so
Guess so Allocation was 2104 for that game

Sold out in phase 2

Out the allocation comes club use and with Sunderland there is branches not sure that really works in tickets if the branches get allocation or it just they run buses based on those securing tickets via the normal way

Guess so Allocation was 2104 for that game

Sold out in phase 2

Out the allocation comes club use and with Sunderland there is branches not sure that really works in tickets if the branches get allocation or it just they run buses based on those securing tickets via the normal way
I know lads that travel on buses for Newcastle and Sunderland aways and seemingly they don’t get a club allocation.
What a lot do though is they have a lot of regulars that if they don’t go pass the ticket to the bus so it stays with that particular club.

I know lads that travel on buses for Newcastle and Sunderland aways and seemingly they don’t get a club allocation.
What a lot do though is they have a lot of regulars that if they don’t go pass the ticket to the bus so it stays with that particular club.
Yeah seems to be right what you post

That’s what our club do too. We use members tickets who aren’t able to make, we have club season tickets aswell and also would put in an allocation for an extra we then need from Rangers which is most games

Category B got 4 for semi so I’m guessing possibly 3

Again this is where ghost clubs and clubs that aren’t very active through the season needs to be clamped down on when it comes to these tickets
Yes alot of RSCs that have appeared over the last few years but I genuinely don't know how they manage it or clamp it.

We are CAT C and got 3 for semi but have genuine members and season books attached that go every week.

Yes alot of RSCs that have appeared over the last few years but I genuinely don't know how they manage it or clamp it.

We are CAT C and got 3 for semi but have genuine members and season books attached that go every week.
I’ve suggested before on here that an RSC must meet a threshold each season of applying for tickets for normal games at Ibrox, and not just appear for an old firm or hampden game.

If they haven’t met a quota of an x number of games through out the season then they should not be allowed to apply for Hampden or old firm

I’ve suggested before on here that an RSC must meet a threshold each season of applying for tickets for normal games at Ibrox, and not just appear for an old firm or hampden game.

If they haven’t met a quota of an x number of games through out the season then they should not be allowed to apply for Hampden or old firm
rsc don’t get old firm home tickets unless they take other home games throughout the season.

Can’t argue with that as RSC allocations in theory are for non ST holders that attend most games.
If the tickets are needed for Hampden they must be needed for games like Livi at home?
We take 4 for every game against lesser teams and 6 for Hibs, Hearts, Sheep etc so I think our allocation is warranted.
Easiest way to get rid of ghost clubs is to bin all RSC allocations and do everything via Mygers.
I can see both sides of the argument as for years I drove to Ibrox and got wound up by the potential two bites of the cherry scenario. Now I’m involved in running one and take the semi against Hearts as an example our allocation of 4 meant our minibus only lost £20 instead of £140

Can’t argue with that as RSC allocations in theory are for non ST holders that attend most games.
If the tickets are needed for Hampden they must be needed for games like Livi at home?
We take 4 for every game against lesser teams and 6 for Hibs, Hearts, Sheep etc so I think our allocation is warranted.
Easiest way to get rid of ghost clubs is to bin all RSC allocations and do everything via Mygers.
I can see both sides of the argument as for years I drove to Ibrox and got wound up by the potential two bites of the cherry scenario. Now I’m involved in running one and take the semi against Hearts as an example our allocation of 4 meant our minibus only lost £20 instead of £140
So punish the overwhelming majority because there’s a tiny minority who play the game?

What about MyGers members who buy away tickets to sell them on?

Why don’t the club give all tickets to RSCs to get rid of ghost MyGers members?

Last edited:
So punish the overwhelming majority because there’s a tiny minority who play the game?

What about MyGers members who buy away tickets to sell them on?

Don’t don’t the club give all tickets to RSCs to get rid of ghost MyGers members?
Both are issues, that need resolved.
I know of a good few ghost clubs that will get tickets for the final and they will end up with people that don’t deserve them, I also know a good few gold Mygers that have no interest in aways but take tickets and pass them on.

Both are issues, that need resolved.
I know of a good few ghost clubs that will get tickets for the final and they will end up with people that don’t deserve them, I also know a good few gold Mygers that have no interest in aways but take tickets and pass them on.
It’s interesting how a minority of buses playing a game is such a big issue but hundreds of individual season ticket holders doing similar results in the shrug of a shoulder

Rarely see any threads on here calling that out but it’s always the big, bad RSCs that should miss out. Any bus I’ve been on is done based on loyalty/attendance and you don’t get a ticket if your dues aren’t up to date. There’ll definitely be buses at it but the majority shouldn’t be punished because of the few that do

I wouldn’t bin all RSC allocations, there is a simple way to weed out inactive ghost clubs and that’s their order histories throughout the season

That’s getting far too close for comfort. I’m sitting on 1624 at the moment. I always made the the points cut off with 100’s to spare. That’s slowly getting eaten away. I refuse to buy shite just to top up mygers points.
Im same. If I miss out hampden this time it will be the first I’ve even missed out on it. If that’s the case I will seriously reconsider mygers next season and take my chances with the RSC allocation

As of the 26th April 2024, the points boundary breakdown will be as below:
  • Gold: 1,785 and Above Points
  • Silver: 1,355 - 1,784 Points
  • Bronze: 20 - 1,354 Points

Back