Mygers Update

Looking like my climb to being eligible for Hampden tickets is going to take a while longer than I thought - another 3 seasons at least

Only on a measly 725 points after this update, oh well

Up to 1058 but only in my 3rd season in my own name. So may be in silver or just short of it time the season starts.

And that’s what’s wrong no points should be given for away games
There's a maximum of 15 available if you buy the average offered to your tier

The only "away games" that you get points for is Europe (5-15) and Hampden semi-finals excluding Celtic (1)

It’s tragic it’s at that stage but the penny is starting to drop with people. There will be drama once the 5 year period is 20/21 onwards and people lose their cccs points. Some gold are in for a major shock
Then the NEH points will start to drop off not long after too for those that bought early.

Not yet. They've still to fix the errors than aren't errors first :cool:
Unsure if they will. Once the thresholds are published online that normally signifies that the work is done as they need to calculate how many are in each tier and such

Could have a situation whereby hundreds are missing 5 points which could impact what tier they’re in

So they have sorted this before the cup final ballot. Will expect the emails for the MYGERS points update and the cup final emails out soon

I’ve got 4 books, all have been to the same games and all have had different points totals added, going to be fun working out what’s missing from each one

Just got the email and I’ve dropped 4 points since the last update

Not sure why as I’ve been at all home games including sc cup and Europe so clearly something has gone wrong somewhere

Ayr United Programme has been added

Don't need to contact them on this occasion

All checks out thankfully

Got the email, 2033 points
No idea if it’s correct or I’m missing points. Will just take their word for it.

Latest posts

Back