Mygers Update

It’s tragic it’s at that stage but the penny is starting to drop with people. There will be drama once the 5 year period is 20/21 onwards and people lose their cccs points. Some gold are in for a major shock
What’s the cccs worth points wise?

Missing a couple of games, seems to happen every time with atleast 1 Missing, would advise everyone to check their history and make sure all is accurate

No, that’ll be in the pre season update
Cool. I got rid of my ST when my son was born for a year so this will be my first year of having 5 of the best 5 last years. Make a good difference to my points I would imagine, having that extra year. Do you know when they do the 5 year calculation or is it in perpetual motion across the season?

when do the points for Mygers renewal go on?
7 league games 35
Ayr and Benfica home 10
Benfica away 10

Total 55
Is that everything that should be on this one?

Silver 1784-1355 (16003 members)
Bronze 1354-20 (34631 members)

So Gold and Silver members combined sitting around 19k after this update. Will be interested to see if the club shaft the lower silver members in the Scottish cup final allocation by reducing our rank and file numbers through hospitality.

Hibs missing for me too. But at this stage I can’t be fucked with mygers… £80 for bits of junk.

7 league games 35
Ayr and Benfica home 10
Benfica away 10

Total 55
Next points update in July (preseason)

For games yes

you have other points for other things

Cool. I got rid of my ST when my son was born for a year so this will be my first year of having 5 of the best 5 last years. Make a good difference to my points I would imagine, having that extra year. Do you know when they do the 5 year calculation or is it in perpetual motion across the season?

18/19 will drop off the pre season update and 24/25 ST points will be added, along with MyGers membership points, away games for this season and the final 2 home games of this season

So Gold and Silver members combined sitting around 19k after this update. Will be interested to see if the club shaft the lower silver members in the Scottish cup final allocation by reducing our rank and file numbers through hospitality.
If I remember right low silvers didnt get league cup final last season… the allocation for SC is lower so I doubt there is enough tickets to cover “loyalty”

7 league games 35
Ayr and Benfica home 10
Benfica away 10

Total 55
IMG-5571.jpg

Everything seems to be added for me thankfully.

It is a joke though that people are having to chase things.

Even when people pointed out missing points, etc., I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were still working through things and everything would be fine when they sent the emails.

Quite ridiculous really that after having missing points so obviously pointed out to them they still manage to go live with an announcement while people have missing points.

Shock, despite making them aware of Hibs being missing, nothing has been done about it. It's obviously an issue with so many people having emailed about it previously but rather than fix it before finishing the update they have pushed ahead and now we will all have to wait till they decide to add the points.

People potentially missing out on a final ticket due it as well.

We will only get 15k tickets max for final (after corporate top slice( hospitatilty/ supporters club etc) so around 4000 mygers silver tier 1 will miss out- cut off in my opinion likely to be around 1500

I emailed them with a screenshot of my bank transaction at the kiosk.

They just replied there and said they will add them manually
It’s getting ridiculous now. People having to send in proof they were at a game purely because of human error meaning the points weren’t added

It’s all well and good them manually fixing it but the issue shouldn’t be happening in the first place. Every single points update there’s the same issues

You need to be on the home games CCCS as well as have ST and Mygers for Hampden.
Not all will be on the CCCS.

Everything seems to be added for me thankfully.

It is a joke though that people are having to chase things.

Even when people pointed out missing points, etc., I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were still working through things and everything would be fine when they sent the emails.

Quite ridiculous really that after having missing points so obviously pointed out to them they still manage to go live with an announcement while people have missing points.
This will impact tiers now as well as there could be people that are 5 points or less, short of gold who’ll now be added to that tier once the points are added

They’ll rightly be added to the tier as it’s not their fault but the club sets the threshold based on members points. So in theory the number in the gold tier will end up higher than it should be

It’s getting ridiculous now. People having to send in proof they were at a game purely because of human error meaning the points weren’t added

It’s all well and good them manually fixing it but the issue shouldn’t be happening in the first place. Every single points update there’s the same issues
Yeah it happened to me before and I had to send proof, hence why a sent it right away there

If I didn't buy a fanta at the kiosk I genuinely reckon they were not going to give me the 5 points last time

Yeah it happened to me before and I had to send proof, hence why a sent it right away there

If I didn't buy a fanta at the kiosk I genuinely reckon they were not going to give me the 5 points last time
It’s disgraceful mate. I can remember ages back someone joked about taking a picture at every game so you have proof you were there but it doesn’t sound as ridiculous a shout now

The system shouldn’t rely on people manually adding points. Imagine you retrospectively checked your account and seen you were missing points that would’ve been enough to sort you for a game/ballot you missed out on. It’s not right

I think I have actually lost points rather than gained any. Miles away from even bottom tier silver. Doesn't even look achievable.

Thanks for the email.

We will get these added for you manually as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Graeme
Which email did you use to email them? I've emailed them via the MyGers email + pdfs of my tickets and programme order confirmations. Missing Livingston at home in Feb + Ross County and Aberdeen programmes. Sure they said we got 1 point for the Womens OF game too so have chased them up about that too.

The 7 points would take me to over 500 and the extra point for the Womens OF would mean I'm 100 points over last seasons mark for ST offers.

It’s disgraceful mate. I can remember ages back someone joked about taking a picture at every game so you have proof you were there but it doesn’t sound as ridiculous a shout now

The system shouldn’t rely on people manually adding points. Imagine you retrospectively checked your account and seen you were missing points that would’ve been enough to sort you for a game/ballot you missed out on. It’s not right
I mind that but it genuinely is something to think about now

Back