Mygers Update

Hibs missing from 1 account and Motherwell missing from another, how they can make so many mistakes I don’t know
Exact same for me. I’m missing Hibs, son is missing Motherwell. Email sent.

Between this and attempting to renew the wee man’s ST for the last week, it’s hassle I can really do without.

Honestly they really need to start and add points on after every single game as it’s far too complicated a system to sit down and go back 10-15 games to see and makesure all points are added in

Just received an email from the ticket office, missing Hibs will be added manually.
Good response from them.
Something wrong with that game for a few people, my son got his ok.

Livingston missing for me.

My brother and I were on the same points total last season then he missed a game vs Aberdeen that I was at.

This season began and we were still on the same points when I should have been five ahead. Never bothered my arse following it up but between that and this update it makes you wonder how many other points have been missed off that no-one noticed.
Livingston the one that's missing for me. Out of interest, did you buy tickets in the west corner when they trialled putting the Livingston fans up in CD7? I'm wondering if that's why my update hasn't captured this game.

Does domestic away games generate points?

In Gold but looking back I don’t seem to have had points for the games I’ve been allocated a ticket for?

Livingston the one that's missing for me. Out of interest, did you buy tickets in the west corner when they trialled putting the Livingston fans up in CD7? I'm wondering if that's why my update hasn't captured this game.
I did not. Season ticket in BF5.

In Gold but looking back I don’t seem to have had points for the games I’ve been allocated a ticket for?
Think at the end of the season you will get 10 points if you’ve purchased all tickets you have been allocated.

Haha forgot that! Seriously but hopefully they sort these points totals for people on the edge for a final ticket and don’t send emails out before so
The level of corrective work they must need to do is ridiculous.

Add to that, that it seems to be two or three games generally (I'm, like so many others, missing Hibs and I see Motherwell and Livi being recurring games), you have to wonder how the updates are checked given it's the same games which are missing before they fire out 50k e-mails with new points.

They don't half create issues for themselves (and I say that as someone who tries to defend the Club/Ticket Office when folk are kicking off).

It based over the season

This is for last season

Any MyGers Member with a 22/23 Season Ticket who registered for at least one domestic away match listed above during the 22/23 season has been awarded 5 points.

Additionally, if you attended the average number of matches made available to your respective tier, you will have received an extra 10 points.

The average number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches
Silver: 2 Matches
Bronze: 1 Match

I got moved from CD7 for that one and did wonder if not scanning my smart card would affect it but I have the points for it.

They actually got my points right this time

Had the numbers in gold increased again?
It’s got the potential to increase even further given there’s hundreds of members that will have issues with their points totals that are going to have to be rectified

Thankfully it’s only Hearts away left but it does set a precedent for a bigger gold tier next season

I got moved from CD7 for that one and did wonder if not scanning my smart card would affect it but I have the points for it.

As long you scanned the QR code we got then you would get the 5 points

My son has dropped from gold to silver but only just how many points does an RTV subscription get you?

You need to pay the annual sub for points for RTV. So an RTV 6 monthly or monthly gets no points. Worth checking what your son has as the club never made it clear in their advertising when they rolled it out a few years back.

Wait until the club have negotiate a new deal when renewing merchandise, they will push castore etc that if a certain amount of sales are hit they get extra revenue above that number etc, thats when points are going tom come into play on tops etc, anyone thinking thats far fetched is in for a shock imo, anything that can easily make the club money will be looked at, id be amazed if its not been spoken about at board level already.
I think this is a certainty to happen

Yeah, not missed a trip since Lyon because with the cancelled flights.

Still be gold without the trips though. Just not as high up. The trips won’t consist of 300 points
Of course, was more meaning that’s how you will both be comfortably in gold. Once historic cccs drops off you wouldn’t have been in such a comfortable position as you are with the European travel history

Not even sure how many points all European aways + historic travel club membership points (20 each season) amounts to

You need to pay the annual sub for points for RTV. So an RTV 6 monthly or monthly gets no points. Worth checking what your son has as the club never made it clear in their advertising when they rolled it out a few years back.
Yeah i know mate the annual subscription currently in my name runs out soon. So was just going to renew in my sons name so he gets the points hes only 6 short of gold so it must have more than that?

Wait until the club have negotiate a new deal when renewing merchandise, they will push castore etc that if a certain amount of sales are hit they get extra revenue above that number etc, thats when points are going tom come into play on tops etc, anyone thinking thats far fetched is in for a shock imo, anything that can easily make the club money will be looked at, id be amazed if its not been spoken about at board level already.
Don’t think the club would be that stupid to do that but we’ll soon see.

If they ever done so they would need to cap the number of points members could get or it would get silly. In saying that, the idea in principle is silly enough

Thanks for letting me know mate.

Haven't heard anything back from the ticket office other than the auto replies so a bit worried others have heard back. Maybe I'm just somewhere in a massive backlog of emails now or they've got so many, they've decided to stop responding. Wouldn't normally be this worried but it could be the difference in getting an ST offer in the summer or not.

The club need to seriously reflect on how they do the quarterly points updates. There’s major issues during virtually every single one and it’s not good enough

There could be situations whereby members in the past have missed out during top down ballots because their records have been wrongly updated and they’re unaware

This isn’t a new issue either. People have been telling them about point update issues during the quarterly updates for 4 years now yet they still persist with the manual updating process. It’s a farce

The club have known there’s an issue yet they’ve pressed ahead with confirming the points thresholds and confirming how many members are in each tier, yet it’s conceivable that once they amend people’s points totals it’s going to take them up a tier. Will they send out an updated comms with new totals/tier thresholds? Will they fcuk. They’ll brush it under the carpet and pretend it hasn’t happened

I will keep saying it , the 3 tier system is a joke , having 3.600+ in the same top tier…doesn’t reward the dedication of those at the real top of the points / who go everywhere

Should be 5 tiers (at least) but I’m guessing they like the gold, silver , bronze for marketing / simplification reasons

I will keep saying it , the 3 tier system is a joke , having 3.600+ in the same top tier…doesn’t reward the dedication of those at the real top of the points / who go everywhere

Should be 5 tiers (at least) but I’m guessing they like the gold, silver , bronze for marketing / simplification reasons
Or do away with tiers and make them irrelevant like Hampden/european aways?

It’s getting ridiculous now. People having to send in proof they were at a game purely because of human error meaning the points weren’t added

It’s all well and good them manually fixing it but the issue shouldn’t be happening in the first place. Every single points update there’s the same issues
For what we’re paying to be in my Gers , they surely can have the system that’s up to date and accurate.
Anything else shows it for what it is. A money making scheme that puts the fans second .

Just received an email from the ticket office, missing Hibs will be added manually.
Good response from them.
Something wrong with that game for a few people, my son got his ok.
Folk who don’t check could be missing points.
Could explain me, son, grandson all on different points with the same applications. And attendance.

Don’t think the club would be that stupid to do that but we’ll soon see.

If they ever done so they would need to cap the number of points members could get or it would get silly. In saying that, the idea in principle is silly enough
If you were Castore and seen how much people value the points its a no brainer for them to ask the club to include merchandise in MyGers. It would need to be capped at a certain number per season but I can see it happening if the new ticket website is automatic for all points updates.

It’s tragic it’s at that stage but the penny is starting to drop with people. There will be drama once the 5 year period is 20/21 onwards and people lose their cccs points. Some gold are in for a major shock
no i don't think they are , if they've done what's necessary they'll stay in |Gold

Hibs missing for both myself and my grandson.
Email sent; got a generic automatic reply;
guessing they`re being swamped with folk pointing out missing points.

Back