Mygers Update

Really not trying to rain on your parade but why are you optimistic? Highly doubt that many would have been available before the news about Celtic allocations add in the moves and the need to keep some aside for individual match sales I really can’t see many if any being offered including Celtic games.

Good luck though and hope you get sorted.
You will always get folk that don’t renew for various reasons. Even with everyone on here renewing, FF is only a subset of our overall support and there will be part of the fan base that don’t renew. Might only be 5% or less, but no football club has a 100% renewal rate. You will also have folk staying put in the Broomloan as they have seats together or as a family and will sacrifice the OF ticket to stay together etc.

403 was the cut off for offers last year. So hopefully a similar level again.

No email sent to complain
Hibs points added after update email sent today, would be annoyed if they 5 points had a difference in which tier I was in

Possibly a daft question but do we still get a point for non-Celtic Cup Semis and Finals at Hampden?

Looking at my points now looks like I got 1 point for the LC Semi with Hearts but nothing for the Final against Aberdeen (last weekend v Hearts has I believe missed the cut off for this update based on the email).

Only 1 point but could make all the difference!

Possibly a daft question but do we still get a point for non-Celtic Cup Semis and Finals at Hampden?

Looking at my points now looks like I got 1 point for the LC Semi with Hearts but nothing for the Final against Aberdeen (last weekend v Hearts has I believe missed the cut off for this update based on the email).

Only 1 point but could make all the difference!
Semi final excluding Celtic- 1 point
Semi final against Celtic or a cup final ticket-0 points

Livingston points now added. Into the promised land of 500 points. Just hope it's enough for an offer now B-D

This is my first full season with MyGers and done the whole signing up to everything. Does anyone know if subscription to RTV and programmes automatically renews?

Just out of curiosity does anyone know if you get any more points if you buy additional tickets for games?. I used my season ticket and my son’s season ticket to buy another ticket for the Benfica game for my two mates?

Do you get points for registering for away games? Or do you need to be successful in the ballot and actually go to the game?
This is what they they done for last season

Any MyGers Member with a 22/23 Season Ticket who registered for at least one domestic away match listed above during the 22/23 season has been awarded 5 points.

Additionally, if you attended the average number of matches made available to your respective tier, you will have received an extra 10 points.

The average number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches

Silver: 2 Matches

Bronze: 1 Match

Back