Naismith running his mouth

He’s not wrong. We’ve won 2 games out the last 8 ?

Fucked it against Motherwell
Fucked it against celtc
Fucked it against Ross Co
Fucked it against Dundee

He’ll quite rightly fancy their chances.

If Rangers turn up with the right attitude ( I know, I know. ) then we will win.

He’s right.

A tit but he’s right.
Is he?

He's implying that we have fluked our way through the season. He's a disingenuous, horrible wee cnut and he knows it. It rips my knitting that he played for us.

A good player though when fit. But definitely a tit.

You'd never catch Derek McInnes talking in a derogatory way like that, even if he was trying to noise things up with mind games.

Hearts fancy it! In these situations I always ask myself - “What would Walter do? What would Jock Wallace do? They would circle the wagons. Pin every word of the opposing manager and players on the dressing room wall and let them know that nothing other than victory was acceptable. And woe betide any player who falls short of total commitment.

Well when you turn in performances like our players have in the last month it’s open season.

Ofcourse opposition teams will noise it up.

Is he?

He's implying that we have fluked our way through the season. He's a disingenuous, horrible wee cnut and he knows it. It rips my knitting that he played for us.

A good player though when fit. But definitely a tit.

You'd never catch Derek McInnes talking in a derogatory way like that, even if he was trying to noise things up with mind games.
Yes, because McInnes is not a tit and is a Rangers man.

He’s right questioning our mentality.

His point on luck is not entirely true although we undoubtedly had some (as any team does).

To sum it up, he’s a tit.

fixed it for you
The shite he was spouting on punditry duties v Northern Ireland was laughable. And, he was so conceited that he cut across and spoke over the top of Shelly Kerr who was speaking her usual sense.

An arrogant little upstart. He should've been shown the door after he charged about like a madman and injured himself at Pitawdry.

He is a Rangers man as is his old man.He is the sort that this team could be doing with now.A lot of guff being said about some ill chosen and misunderstood words from 12 years ago which he has explained and apologised for.
Still hope we do them on Sunday though.

He is a Rangers man as is his old man.He is the sort that this team could be doing with now.A lot of guff being said about some ill chosen and misunderstood words from 12 years ago which he has explained and apologised for.
Nailed it.

If we had a couple of Steven Naismith's in the team right now, we'd be 7 points clear.
Instead we have Alex Rae throwing around a few sweary words. How's that working out?

At his press conference. Questioning our mentality and saying we've been lucky when we were on a good run. If our senior players have any pride they should be itching to get it right up him.
I suspect part of his comments is probably frustration as a fan

Yes he’s a little prick that made ill advised comments in 2012 which he regrets to this day and won’t ever be welcome back.

But he’s still very much a fan

Steven Naismith is a Judas prick who kicked us so hard when we were down. Steven Naismith at us was also a winner. He was a moaning faced wee bastard. I'd kill for someone who had his mentality and ability now

He’s a nasty wee prick who wore his heart on his sleeve when he played for us,The kind of player as a supporter I like and the kind of player we could do with now.

Imagine saying this about a team with a Barry Ferguson type player. He would stand up n ram they words down his throat. We just don’t have a nasty. grit ur teeth. I’ll show him type mentality in our team anymore.

Have to agree with him I am being honest, if anything I thought he went really light. Any normal team would use this to inspire them, but we don't have normal players. Roll on Sunday we will have the Dundee game on rinse and repeat. Lundstrum back passing to Goldson, Goldson doing Goldson things, and Tav firing those high balls into nobody in between the high floaty out-swinging corners. The only option is do we go with Dessers so we can watch him miss sitters, or go with Roofe who brings nothing to the table?

If that was me hearing that I'd be raging and be looking to shove it back it down his throat but we know these players don't have that mentality more likely to lose then have a laugh with him walking off the pitch
Our players probably want to report him for a hate crime.

Imagine saying this about a team with a Barry Ferguson type player. He would stand up n ram they words down his throat. We just don’t have a nasty. grit ur teeth. I’ll show him type mentality in our team anymore.
Changes days. Our players will probably want to fill in a complaint form for their HR team.

He's doing his job and trying to get into our heads. Couldn't give a fuk what he says.

Up to us to go out and smash them Sunday, then win our last 6 'cup finals'.

It looks beyond us on current form, but stranger things have happened.

Too many on here have jacked it in for the season, it's last chance saloon for a few of our squad.
After the last 2 games can you blame people have chucked it for the season? We seem to be on the downward slide and personally I can't see a way back now. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Back