Neil Lennon claiming his tyres slashed before old firm game again.

Ball71

Read the article in the sun and it was only one tyre. What a lot of garbage obviously it was big bad Rangers.

Pity it was his tyre !

Strong Jussie Smollett vibes to this.
Wow, full marks for obscure but quality reference!

All joking aside, you wonder how such a story makes it to the hack rags. Assuming the perps themselves didnt take pics and share them, you have to assume Lennon has contacted his mates in some desperate attempt at getting attention.

Or at least diverting attention from some other grim coverage hes been getting recently....

All of which is odd because I thought he was being chased for some big European job - such is the demand for his talents?

He is involved in a bitter court case against the mother of his illegitimate child or it could be random kids slashing tyres or he did it himself for attention.

He appears to say the timing of this isn't lost on him, and that it's getting tiresome.
Not that the scum don't put out shite against us in Old Firm week, nor are they tiresome in the slightest either.
Pot, kettle, black. Prick.

Occums Razor..

Either someone when out of their way locating his car and commited an act of vandalism and slashed his tyres.

Or

He reversed over the half bottle of grants
vodka that fell out of his back pocket on the way to his car.

My money is on the latter.

He should just use the spare tyre he has round his stomach.

Anything else happened yet? Does Suttons daughter have his phone and she’s receiving abuse?

That should be happening 2 hours before kick off as well!!

Read the article in the sun and it was only one tyre.

giphy.gif

All joking aside, you wonder how such a story makes it to the hack rags. Assuming the perps themselves didnt take pics and share them, you have to assume Lennon has contacted his mates in some desperate attempt at getting attention.

Or at least diverting attention from some other grim coverage hes been getting recently....

All of which is odd because I thought he was being chased for some big European job - such is the demand for his talents?
Exactly, if wasn't him it was freinds who went to the press for deflection, it's always them as the victim.

It was international news

Not condoning it in any way, but maybe if he wasn't such a horrible wee bigot, nobody would bother their arse about his tyre(s).

Back