Neil Lennon owes CSA money

It's hard to keep up with him, but I don't think the woman in this CSA case was the one who alleged knife threats and who he got his agent to put a gagging order on or the one he performed an impromptu sex show with for the 'benefit' of a pub

The CSA are arseholes. Don't like Lennon but hate the CSA even more.

Yes what they do to men is somewhat disgusting.

I paid religiously for years but then get hounded asking if I am doing OT or PT work elsewhere and how much my partner is earning and where I am hiding saving. I directed them to what they use as their calculator and told them to follow this every year (P60). There are men that committed suicide because of those scum.

More fool these women actually sleeping with that ugly man. They wanted the fame and fortune but don't think of the realistic side.

He was in a taxi driven by a Celtic fan that was from around my area, the driver was so disgusted by his behaviour he refused a tip off him.

A total cretin.

He was in a taxi driven by a Celtic fan that was from around my area, the driver was so disgusted by his behaviour he refused a tip off him.

A total cretin.

A few Celtic fans I know have met him in person and said he's an an absolute arsehole. Supposedly goes to some of the busiest bars in Glasgow then gets pissed of and arrogant when people approach him. Probably doing it to look the big man. Total toss pot

I've also got pals who say the CSA are absolutely brutal. One of my mates was putting money away for his daughter, have saved up thousands and his ex knew that. One day she decided to get really bitchy and reported him and he got hit with a bill for £14,000

As a Civil Servant myself I accept they are doing their jobs but they are c.unts.
As a Civil Servant you should know that it’s politicians who make the rules and Civil Servants who apply them. I’d hazard a guess that the CSA staff are by and large decent folk doing a hard job.

Hate the bloke but why hasn’t she piped up before now?

CSA needs overhauled. I have a family member who pays for his kids, his ex has no intention of working and is on benefits. Benefits would be capped if she had a job yet the money she gets through CSA isn’t taken in to account. She’s ended up better off than he is. Absolute disgrace.

Yes what they do to men is somewhat disgusting.

I paid religiously for years but then get hounded asking if I am doing OT or PT work elsewhere and how much my partner is earning and where I am hiding saving. I directed them to what they use as their calculator and told them to follow this every year (P60). There are men that committed suicide because of those scum.

More fool these women actually sleeping with that ugly man. They wanted the fame and fortune but don't think of the realistic side.

If he's as angry in bed as he was with that wee hop, skip and jump routine he did on the touchline at Caley or wherever, it would be over in seconds.

? Your ma's son is you...or your brother?

Are you a Rangers academy player?
Thought you were a bus driver?

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

You should have your own TV show. Absolute comedy gold.

A total cretin.
What behaviour? Just his general lifestyle, or did he do something in the taxi? Your story is lacking in detail.

The same Neil Lennon who in the Shack sent his big fat mate over to my bird at the time to give it the old 'ma mate fancies you, do you know who he is...'?

A few Celtic fans I know have met him in person and said he's an an absolute arsehole. Supposedly goes to some of the busiest bars in Glasgow then gets pissed of and arrogant when people approach him. Probably doing it to look the big man. Total toss pot

I've also got pals who say the CSA are absolutely brutal. One of my mates was putting money away for his daughter, have saved up thousands and his ex knew that. One day she decided to get really bitchy and reported him and he got hit with a bill for £14,000
Years ago we were in the garage, and he got a bouncer to come and try and move us so he could have our table.
He was told in no uncertain terms to %^*& right off, by the only Tim in the group.

As a full time dad with a lady's front bottom of an ex wife, I disagree. Without them I'd get nothing. They do display blatant sexism though. Most times i phone they assume I'm the paying parent because I'm male. Whenever I've complained they've admitted it's an issue.
Good on you mate! I love to hear of dads that step up. I'm around 43% shared care, but I had to go through the court system to get it for the past 6 years for no other reason than my ex being nasty and being supported by a solicitor through legal aid to do so. I went party litigant and got on better results myself.
The CSA is sexist as well as the whole 'family' legal system which compliments it all. All supposed to be in the best interest of the child but it's in the best interest of the mother and the solicitors making money. The truth is that For a lot of women, (not all) who are usually 'the residential parent' they are incentivised to withhold contact with the non residential parent, because they get more money. It's a form of abuse.

An ex worked of mine worked at the CSA. A certain fat moronic Welshman ex employee of separate entity fc was claiming he earned 20k a year to avoid having to give his wife and kids what they were due. All the while being co commentator and all his other ex pro stuff. She never ever confirmed by name who it was but I figured out who it was.

So many smart reply’s on here as regards people who should pay for your kids.
I agree totally and I have.
I don’t pay anymore because thankfully they are both in employment and doing well.
And Iam being as calm as I can be here but see if you have never dealt with the CMS you don’t have the slightest idea of what a Government Agency can do to you.
Now Iam a tradesman and I make a decent living so my two never wanted for a thing even when I was paying maintenance.
As they get older your money in your pocket is getting lighter.
Wham the CSA come in and I tell you your head is pummelled by these bastards.
Every pay slip every p60 every p45 every bit of earnings I had to front up.
Harassment won’t even cover it.
Now I can advise lads don’t get a burd like Lennon’s because I did and even getting a new car got me a review because that lady's front bottom didn’t like it.
So please bear in mind if posters don’t want to nail Lennon to the floor as regards the Csa.
He’s got the cash he will get rinsed there is no doubt about that but I wish he stayed down South.

Exactly. I split up with my daughters mother when my daughter was two, she 21 now and I’ve never dealt with the csa.
I’m fortunate enough to be similar, but not everyone gets as lucky with their relationship with their ex. When we first split up I contacted the CSA myself to get a gauge on what I should be paying, and to be honest they spoke to me like a piece of crap, even though I’d proactively went to them, and it wasn’t my choice to leave the relationship.
I get that it’s often the ‘deadbeat Dad’ they have to deal with, but they clearly start with that assumption about everyone.

He’s no been his usual bigot self in a while, trying to be the good guy, knowing this coming up.
He will not beat them in court that's for certain, I've been there and won the Tshirt, if the DNA said he was the father he's GOT to pay.
This is a similar situation to mine, my son from a one night stand who is now 44, I went through all this when he was born ,DNA eventually said he was mine after 10 years.
I faithfully paid maintenance through a Giro account £20 a week, then the CSA came was set up and my payment doubled, My marriage broke up for a bit and I disappeared to Dublin (or so I thought) ,I was working for a UK firm and they got me through my NI number.
I got hit with a bill for £8.300, I fought like hell to get it down, no way I was winning and eventually had to pay it all..If Lennon owes what is being reported which IMO is debatable, as they don't discuss individual cases,he will have to pay it.

As a Civil Servant you should know that it’s politicians who make the rules and Civil Servants who apply them. I’d hazard a guess that the CSA staff are by and large decent folk doing a hard job.
I accept that, but I never got their "couldn't give a feck" attitude and lack of common sense.
Twice I advised them their interpretation of the CSA law was wrong and too narrow and twice after having to go through the Appeals process I won.
That is before I even start with their deliberate targeting of easy groups to meet their figures while leaving many more groups alone.
Many just did not give a feck what they were doing to ordinary fathers regards the stresses they placed on them which led to suicide.

Back