Never seen a ball boy sent off before.

Some of those clowns actually applauded the wee cretin as he took his position at the opposite stand as he walked past us

What actually happened? Thought Balogun had words with him at one point but didn’t notice why or anything outwith that

FWIW the way some posters were acting on the thread last night was disgraceful. He’s a wee guy ffs. Take a look at yourselves, you know who you are
If any of my two boys did something like that (they wouldn’t) I would be mortified, embarrassing behaviour and a reflection on his upbringing and parents. Anyone who thinks it’s acceptable needs to take a look at themselves. The boy thought he was being smart and fly, I’m sure he sat smirking after he threw the ball away.

If any of my two boys did something like that (they wouldn’t) I would be mortified, embarrassing behaviour and a reflection on his upbringing and parents. Anyone who thinks it’s acceptable needs to take a look at themselves. The boy thought he was being smart and fly, I’m sure he sat smirking after he threw the ball away.
There’s no doubt it’s embarrassing but it’s the nature of the abuse he got I’m annoyed about mate.

There is something a bit weird to be fair about two league games in a row having the same issue with players having to request a new ball several times as they are underinflated.
Time wasting tactic, think it happened earlier in the season, was it Motherwell?

Tinpot Scotland. Pitches are sub standard and now balls aren’t correct pressure. Ok it’s a minor complaint but there has to be checks and fines. Should a ref really need to check every match ball prior to the game? Looks like it.

Last edited:
I'm all for the gamesmanship from the ballboys but seems pointless to do it at that stage of the game. We weren't really in a rush. The wee guy has seen others do it but doesn't have the brains to pick a time when it can actually affect the game.

Time wasting tactic, think it happened earlier in the season, was it Motherwell?

Tinpot Scotland. Pitches are sun standard and now balls aren’t correct pressure. Ok it’s a minor complaint but there has to be checks and fines. Should a ref really need to check every match ball prior to the game? Looks like it.
I wish that word was banned on here. Overused on a daily basis, same as "backwater".

Latest posts

Back