New away kit leaked

Looks like someone has had a free reign on an etch a sketch. Having said that I like it.
Exclusive behind the scenes footage of the Castore design team creating the jersey......

tumblr_mhpbkurDYd1qiavcao1_r1_500.gif

It's okay, I'm not happy on the shield shape, should be the same as used on the white Nike shirt from 97-98 season.

Edit:

P.S. Would obviously be better with a heart, hand and sword!

The kits will look similar to what has been leaked but more often than not the kit will look much better in person.

The home kit wont be as dark as the leaked image and I can imagine the crest on the away kit will be similar to the 98 home kit.

This seasons efforts in fairness have been very good

And I say that as somebody that’s went for them. Big improvement on previous years. That black 4th kit was hideous
Overall, I like their stuff but they haven’t half chucked in some dross as well. The one you’ve mentioned alongside the black/red/gold abomination.

Looking at that image I'd say fake. The red at collar looks like it's been added with MS Paint and the badge / shield doesn't look like it's sitting right.
May be wrong but on that image I'm saying fake
Looks like a genuine Castore effort to me - the shield is squint :p

The club have had a shocker this season in keeping the kits under wraps. Last couple of years they have done the launches really well but these grainy JPEGs are horrible and amatuer

The strips two seasons ago were a tight fit , this seasons were normal , I wonder where these tops will fall.

The club have had a shocker this season in keeping the kits under wraps. Last couple of years they have done the launches really well but these grainy JPEGs are horrible and amatuer
There is websites dedicated to kit leaks. Some teams already have all three strips leaked.

It’s not just Rangers it happens to. It never usually is.

Shield badge looks absolutely superb.

Subtle but cool variance thatd make the shirt worth getting.

I also like the simple blue/white reverse for our change kit.

No mad colours or pattern, just Rangers goodness to be sported.

That’s not the clubs fault whatsoever.

Every major club under the Castore banner has seen their 24/25 shirts leak as an exclusive on the footy headlines site.

So it’s 100% not the club. Someone at castore is doing the leaking

Back