New King of Orange Polo Shirt

Screenshot-2024-05-09-102058.png

imVDlWR.jpeg

Recently completed a 4 year masters degree (Advanced Fashion Design) at Central Saint Martins - University of the Arts London, so that I might add some of my expertise and ideas to your subtle but elegant design.

Maybe not exuding the same subtlety but with an extra hint of class, I'm sure you will agree.

If you want to me to send my portfolio over, just drop me a message.

imVDlWR.jpeg

Recently completed a 4 year masters degree (Advanced Fashion Design) at Central Saint Martins - University of the Arts London, so that I might add some of my expertise and ideas to your subtle but elegant design.

Maybe not exuding the same subtlety but with an extra hint of class, I'm sure you will agree.

If you want to me to send my portfolio over, just drop me a message.
The sleeves :D

I actually have several items from KoO although admit the one shown not really my style :) Pricey at times so tended to purchase when they had some deals on. That said I can confirm the quality is very good, so good my oldest lad has stolen most of them over the years

I actually have several items from KoO although admit the one shown not really my style :) Pricey at times so tended to purchase when they had some deals on. That said I can confirm the quality is very good, so good my oldest lad has stolen most of them over the years
Bought a few things myself from them.Not the cheapest but always top quality

I bought the King of Orange tartan scarf, that is discreet and a beauty.

Wtf is that hahahahaha

I assumed that was a joke then saw the website. Not only are they selling that but they're selling it for £102????

There's no words.

Perfect if you want to let your neighbours know where your loyalties lie :)

If you had this, you wouldn't even need to bellow 'I'm a Rangers man, a proud Rangers man', whenever you burst through the doors of a new pub, as the polo shirt would be doing it for you.

My passion for the United Kingdom, football, clothing design and my personal interest in Dutch history, that must be a good mix for a new clothing brand. One day the discussion about an upcoming throne began. A new king? That could be a very nice item for a new clothing brand. The last Dutch king was King William III in 1890. The first Dutch king, King William I was crowned on March 16, 1815. Bam !! The idea was there.​

Some nice stuff but i had to read the above 2 or 3 times and im still not sure if he is at it

Back