New layout on bbc fixtures & scores!

Gunnerger

It’s the place I like to go to for my catch up with scores here and around the world. Also liked that you could change it to show the scorers of all the games but, by the looks of it now you need to click on individual games to see the scorers.
No doubt there’s better site’s but I was comfortable with the way it was.
Anyone else bothered?or just me? :))

It’s the place I like to go to for my catch up with scores here and around the world. Also liked that you could change it to show the scorers of all the games but, by the looks of it now you need to click on individual games to see the scorers.
Thoughts and prayers buddy.

Just go to Flashscore.

Much better anyway.

If it's any consolation mate, my dad's absolutely doing his nut in over it. Mind you this is a guy that was complaining his pint was too cold a couple of weeks ago.

Never mind the naysayers my friend.I always use BBC sport for scores.And yes it is crap.

Yeah it's shite.

Try to have as little as possible to do with BBC.

However, I empathise with your frustration at having to adapt to pointless changes like this.

OCD Loyal

Just seen it there. I love it when companies change things that don't need to be changed. The new Reddit design annoys the f**k out of me too, but at least you can opt out of it and go back to the old style.

I'm excited by it too buddy.

The BBC done the same with their news app turning it overnight into a crap product compared to what it was. Despite overwhelming feedback to change it back to the previous version they have just ignored it all. Deleted the app and now use Sky.

Last edited:
Noticed this last night and was also annoyed. Major step backwards and pain in the arse. Thought it was just me so glad FF is sharing the pain.

I was just looking at the fixtures on the old site on Friday - makes you think.

I couldn't tell you what the old layout was like, so no, I'm not overly fussed.

I'll sleep well tonight.

Back