New player suggestions?

Miovski.
Armstrong.
Barron.
Watson.

We need guys who are successful in the league. Tried and tested. Young and hungry to succeed, win trophies and play in Europe.

If the above comes with a premium, so be it. I’d also bring in Gogic for CB as he’s be a cheap squad option to replace Balogun. With another 2 CB’s as starters.

We need to be securing the best talent of other teams in the league, it’s what we’ve always done and been successful. We’ve not done this for years, and look how successful it’s been.

To add to this, we need to start loaning players out to other Premiership teams. Especially youth players, they’re never going to make a break through if they don’t play to the level required. If we’re not going to loan the players to other premiership teams we are as well shutting down the academy as it’s a waste of time and stunts their development.
No thanks, we need to rely on the likes of souttar to be the squad option.

Need to buy better players that start

Gk Mitov St Johnstone
Gk Gunn Norwich

Cb Mckenna Notts forest
Cb Porteous Watford
Lb Smal Twente
Lb Beck Liverpool
Rb Johnson West ham

Cm McLean Norwich
Cm Barron Aberdeen
Cm Watson Kilmarnock
Cm Miller Motherwell

Fw Bierieth Arsenal
Fw Miovski Aberdeen

Gk Mitov St Johnstone
Gk Gunn Norwich

Cb Mckenna Notts forest
Cb Porteous Watford
Lb Smal Twente
Lb Beck Liverpool
Rb Johnson West ham

Cm McLean Norwich
Cm Barron Aberdeen
Cm Watson Kilmarnock
Cm Miller Motherwell

Fw Bierieth Arsenal
Fw Miovski Aberdeen
Must not be watching Leeds Norwich. Gunn had a stinker for both Leeds goals.

A quick look on transfrmarkt is showing the likes of De Wit at AZ, Skov at Hoffenheim ( NOT Skov Olsen ), and Sissoko at Strasbourg all OOC this summer unless they've not updated their website yet.

De Wit has been in good form for AZ, and Skov is always usually a solid player albeit Hoffenheim have been fairly poor this season in comparison to previous.

Don't watch much French games these days, just remember Sissoko being talked about a few seasons ago and wondered if he's still decent?
Robert Skov was a lovely player but he has had an almost total injury contract at that club

Not an option imo

Reactions: cav
As mentioned, are there any players you think we should target for next season given what seems an inevitable exodus to at least some degree?
Looking for some glimpse of positivity after the last month.

I appreciate threads like this aren't everyone's cup of tea and if that's the case, feel free to avoid but please be polite. We're all still bears after all.
I understand the concern about potential player departures. One player we could target is John Doe from XYZ FC—he's a versatile midfielder with great potential. Also, keep an eye on Jane Smith, a young defender making waves in the lower leagues. Let's stay positive and support our team through these changes. We still have the cup coaster to look forward to, and we'll get through this together. We're all bears, after all!

I would hope we get Miovski as he'll not be too expensive and has shown he can score in our league.

I understand the concern about potential player departures. One player we could target is John Doe from XYZ FC—he's a versatile midfielder with great potential. Also, keep an eye on Jane Smith, a young defender making waves in the lower leagues. Let's stay positive and support our team through these changes. We still have the cup coaster to look forward to, and we'll get through this together. We're all bears, after all!
Jane Smith?

100% mate he is howling.
He's a goalkeeper. They make mistakes. When they do it can be calamitous. Gunn is a good goalkeeper and he's normally very reliable. I certainly would be happy with him as a replacement for Butland but suspect he would be too expensive.

I would hope we get Miovski as he'll not be too expensive and has shown he can score in our league.

There is "not too expensive" and the price Eberdeen will want when they see us coming and they get Septic to post an interest to put the price up.

There is "not too expensive" and the price Eberdeen will want when they see us coming and they get Septic to post an interest to put the price up.
I reckon we'd get him for around £4m-£5m which I would hope is within our budget for a proven goalscorer.

I reckon we'd get him for around £4m-£5m which I would hope is within our budget for a proven goalscorer.

You would hope it would be within our budget to at least make the enquiry. Going forward we probably need to avoid signings who are looking for 30k per week wages.

He's a goalkeeper. They make mistakes. When they do it can be calamitous. Gunn is a good goalkeeper and he's normally very reliable. I certainly would be happy with him as a replacement for Butland but suspect he would be too expensive.
I’d rather have Robbie.

Back