Nice of sky to allow the ridicule of one of thier pundits.

In the pub today I mentioned to my mate, these kunts love giving it big time, but don't dare give it back, beleive me, I've fell out with a lot from the Mrs side who are ALL tims

That mob had the cheek to moan about Boyd co-commentating on a handful of their games, yet we’ve had to endure almost quarter of a century listening to Provan, Walker and Sutton. Can’t see that bias happening anywhere else unless it’s a club’s own TV channel.
Probably the wanker Walker would still have been co-commentating if he had not made a monumental arse of it when he publicly humiliated himself when the tramp called him out.

Even a broadcaster like Sky could not ignore that and his fate was sealed.

Rattler Cnut.

Everything when it comes to that lot is about money. Even getting their arse handed to them repeatedly in Europe, whilst our co-efficient (which doesn't even have 10 years due to our absence in the last decade) gets no notice. Rodgers had a terrible European record last time he was there and his European exploits at Liverpool weren't much better.

If we recruit well and get rid of the dead wood there is no 'bury'. Dio and Cortes are a good start. Cordoba - if and when that happens - will be a great addition. There's a huge amount of wages heading out the door too, along with those players who just couldn't do it any longer. That alone will help to inject freshness and challenge the long established culture.

If we qualify for the CL watch how they lose their mind.

what goes around comes around - Boydy will be banking that one.

Sutton is a stain on society, Lennon - well what can I say that hasn't been said on FF?
Barbour - dirty fat 19th Century Terrorist boot, the other no mark- McFadden, what a shite life he leads.

I'm sick hearing about the mhedia and Scotland laughing at us! Our club are losers from top to bottom.
Our team did this to us all, to Chris boyd and to people who love our club and stick up for us, thank tav et al! It's like when we say Aberdeen lie down to the bheasts when really nobody bends over more to them than captain loser and his pals.
Be winners and all those Fuds are irrelevant!
I Feel sorry for Chris he sticks up for us. For example, Check out andy haliday on Clyde, I bet he doesn't get any stick on Clyde being so neutral now.

That’s scandalous but it does help that Sky is infested and they will be lovingly organising that.

Tell you what, revenge will be delicious when we wrench that title back I’ll tell you.
And when do you reckon that will happen?
They have a huge financial advantage next season

The only way it stop`s is if we start winning trophies again on a regular basis. In saying that is it really that upsetting to some?

I reckon it's orchestrated by Sky's production team. Get the views, get folk talking etc. Sutton is a wank but look at Boyd when he's on Soccer Saturday, perfectly fine.

Even Lennon isn't as bad as Sutton as a pundit.

Panty wetter central in this thread FS.
Boyd will get his own back, it might take a few years but he will.

He’d be dishing it out in buckets if it had gone the other way so we can’t really complain. It does highlight there’s an imbalance between us and them though.

P.s if the team didn’t blow the league this wouldn’t be happening. It’s them we should be angry at

It doesn't really convey anything that reflects the intensity of our League, nor take it seriously, obviously; I have so little regard for their coverage of our games that it's only something I look at merely through necessity. The BT Sport coverage of our games in the EL a few years ago was miles ahead, for instance, and hopefully one day something of that standard covers our League in future.

Boyd will get his own back, it might take a few years but he will.

He’d be dishing it out in buckets if it had gone the other way so we can’t really complain. It does highlight there’s an imbalance between us and them though.

P.s if the team didn’t blow the league this wouldn’t be happening. It’s them we should be angry at
Even if he does is that what people really want to see?
Grown men acting like 8 year olds in the playground
It's pathetic, unfunny cringeworthy crap
Analyse the game, give a bit of insight, articulate what teams need to focus on and how they can do
But naw, it's Scottish football so "my da's bigger than your da" is good enough for the plebs

Even if he does is that what people really want to see?
Grown men acting like 8 year olds in the playground
It's pathetic, unfunny cringeworthy crap
Analyse the game, give a bit of insight, articulate what teams need to focus on and how they can do
But naw, it's Scottish football so "my da's bigger than your da" is good enough for the plebs
I agree. Even seeing Boyd grinning if they lose is getting old.

Same pish over and over again

There's absolutely no insight from any pundit in Scotland it's that bad.
There's no effort to talk up or sell our game either. Down south it could be the worst, most boring nothing to play for game, and they'd still jazz it up as one of the best ever, they always find the positives

Boyd’s a big boy. He gives it out. He’ll take it back. Nothing to really worry about surely?

Someone said earlier it’s just sky trying to market the product as a “pantomime”
Exactly, it'd a bit of a red neck people on here getting offended on his behalf. He was probably laughing along with them

like much of scottish football these days, they have infested it with placemen and sympathisers.

that is why much of Sky`s coverage is like watching celtic TV. bants you say, i don`t see too much bants against them, as that would be seen as an ` ism ` or `ia ` of some sort.

Sutton, Lennon, McFadden, Barbour, you would struggle to find 4 bigger 19th Century Terrorists anywhere.

And as you can see Sky have followed the template of others before them to include the 'token hun' that gets the pish ripped out them at every opportunity, like Radio Clyde did with Derek Johnstone.

Just goes to show that it's not just on the park we're behind them, absolutely grim.
Do you not think if we had won the title he would be giving it to them!!

Sutton has got very personally abusive to some of our players I.e Cantwell and our ex manager, Beale in matters unrelated to football. One example is that he said that Beale was, "Making A Mountain Out Of A Molehill" a hurtful and underhand reference to Beales' facial mole.

So whats' good for the goose and all that, I would love Boyd in the studio team to say live to Sutton, "Were You "Spitting Mad' when Rangers Stopped 10 In A Row?"

A wee personal reference to his conviction for spitting on a persons' face coming out of a restaurant after words.
That would take the sneer of Sutton's face.

Last edited:
Probably the wanker Walker would still have been co-commentating if he had not made a monumental arse of it when he publicly humiliated himself when the tramp called him out.

Even a broadcaster like Sky could not ignore that and his fate was sealed.

Rattler Cnut.
What's this all about?

Latest posts

Back