Nick Walsh and his “impressive” celtic record.

We’ve been Robbed in all 3 games against them this season if the shoe was on the other foot it wouldn’t be out the press

People just don’t get it do they ?

The Ross County and Dundee games have hurt us clearly.

But here’s the thing - all teams drop shock points. That happens in a 38 game season.

All 3 old firm league games conceivably could have - in any other country probably would have - gone another way with fair officiating.

That’s a far, far bigger issue than Rangers losing at Ross County.

This is exactly what they do, states facts and shout conspiracy. Then when someone breaks down their facts their argument breaks down. The whole "Rangers haven't conceded a penalty in x games" was brought to hault by a penalty being awarded against us incorrectly.

Which of the 4 penalties shouldn't have been given?

That being said, I like to see us using the same tactics, because its clearly working for them in creating an unconscious bias in my opinion. I'd much rather clubs left the public slating of officials to the fans and they all adopt Clement's approach, I feel like this is the best chance of getting positive change.

He's given us 3 penalties and 1 on VAR which was against the tims also gave Hearts 1 against us in the semi final. I'm not sure what other games he's been on VAR for that we've had penalties in the Ref appointments only go on future dates

Their penalties were Ross County start of season, 2 at Easter Road and today debatable one would be the Johnston one at Easter Road but could see why it's given.

The more people dig and find these stats the more you see how much of an uphill struggle Scottish football is for Rangers
It might be but if we have better players to put the ball in the net. They can't chip off everything.
Add to that, cut out the shambolic defending were no far away. When we can't beat Ross county and Dundee and avoid stuff like that then we'll never learn.
Let's get the result tomorrow and go to the saville arena and show up afore were two down.

It might be but if we have better players to put the ball in the net. They can't chip off everything.
Add to that, cut out the shambolic defending were no far away. When we can't beat Ross county and Dundee and avoid stuff like that then we'll never learn.
Let's get the result tomorrow and go to the saville arena and show up afore were two down.
Add to that the mess that Beale left us in after the first few months of the season.

Had perfectly legitimate goals in the September Old Firm game not been ruled out…

had our first “equaliser” from Dessers the other week for the Lawrence “foul”, a less physical instance than a goal that was given in Arsenal v Chelsea the other night, not been ruled out…

Had Johnston and Bernardo not been allowed to get away with clear second yellow offences in the game at Torbett Towers….

Can you give an updated league table projection for all that ?
I understand you like the saftey blanket of “ it’s not our fault “ but the reality is we have been our own worst enemy at times

I agree with all the points but a good Rangers team wins titles despite these things but ever shat the bed this time unfortunately

Take heart in the fact the squad will be changing and our Manager has earned the most points in the league since he came in

He's given us 3 penalties and 1 on VAR which was against the tims also gave Hearts 1 against us in the semi final. I'm not sure what other games he's been on VAR for that we've had penalties in the Ref appointments only go on future dates

Their penalties were Ross County start of season, 2 at Easter Road and today debatable one would be the Johnston one at Easter Road but could see why it's given.

What about the penalty he gave them at Tynecastle earlier in the season ?

Even Chris Sutton said it wasn’t a penalty.

I understand you like the saftey blanket of “ it’s not our fault “ but the reality is we have been our own worst enemy at times

I agree with all the points but a good Rangers team wins titles despite these things but ever shat the bed this time unfortunately

Take heart in the fact the squad will be changing and our Manager has earned the most points in the league since he came in

It’s not a comfort blanket.

You cannot look at shocking, game changing, decisions in all 3 old firm games and say it’s a comfort blanket to say they’ve cost us.

I get had we won the games you mentioned we’d be looking pretty.

But like I said - shit happens. You drop points in a 38 game season.

Celtic lost injury time equalisers at home to Motherwell and Kilmarnock.

Would it be fair for them to say, but for those this wouldn’t even have been a title race ?

Or is it fairer to say stuff ebbs and flows - teams drop points.

That happens - less excusable is refereeing that seems to border on cheating

This is exactly what they do, states facts and shout conspiracy. Then when someone breaks down their facts their argument breaks down. The whole "Rangers haven't conceded a penalty in x games" was brought to hault by a penalty being awarded against us incorrectly.

Which of the 4 penalties shouldn't have been given?

That being said, I like to see us using the same tactics, because its clearly working for them in creating an unconscious bias in my opinion. I'd much rather clubs left the public slating of officials to the fans and they all adopt Clement's approach, I feel like this is the best chance of getting positive change.

Tynecastle earlier in the season. History was then created when Walsh gave a penalty for the first time in Scottish football for a clash of heads at Easter Road. There is two right off the bat.

Not only that in the game v Hibs where he gave them 2 penalties there was more contact on Boyle when Hibs were on top at 1-1 than on Kyogo at Tynecastle.

Rodgers came out after their defeat at Tynecastle and publicly named and shamed John Beaton, thing is Beaton never even made any of the decisions he asked Don Robertson to look at them, but Rodgers done his job. He knew Beaton was on the rota for our game v them at Ibrox. Did we get any controversial decision ? Infact when was the last controversial decision we got v Celtic. Not the moonhowling I don’t care what the rules are decision but a genuine refereeing “mistake”

Back