Not reaching the League Cup Final

Happily having Rangers knocked out of tournaments. I'm cringing hard for you, mate. The cringefactor is at 5000 here
In case you misread I did not say "tournaments", I referenced this one specifically as its worthless.

It has nothing to do with wanting Rangers to lose and everything to do with wanting them to win. That is win the competitions that are actually important, i.e. the League and European stages. Having extra games with something like the League hardly helps that, nor does a more congested fixture list which comes from playing these things.

Theres a reason other country's (aside from England) do not have a secondary cup competition.

Im much happier to see Rangers play their League game this weekend, win and move closer to 56.

It's fu.cking depressing and I'm sick of it.

Honestly our cup record is honking the last 3/4 years.

The league is always priority.. but a domestic cup on top of that should always be expected with the squad we have.

Let's hope Gio can turn that round fir us.

How many of those wins were with out rangers being in the league.
Maybe half? Even still it’s an utterly absurd , embarrassing record for the rest of us to have to look at. Supposedly “ one off” cup ties and they’ve won 18 on the spin at the national stadium ? We need to put that right

Losing to St Mirren and St Johnstone last season seems to have more of an impact this morning.
Only ourselves to blame but that was 2 free hits.

Back