Nothing has changed at boardroom level.

As a club we are badly run and are going round in circles without moving forward.

Too many poor decisions and poor management on and off the park, as we stumble from one %^*& up to the next.

Pains me to say it but if we are offered big money for Butland we may need to talk to help fund the rebuild

We need to try and get decent money for Lammers and Dessers, and whatever we can for Tav and Goldson

Wages will be freed up from some of the OOC players.

We also need to buy Sima and Diomande.
I can't see us buying Sima, think we need to prioritise other areas

I know for a fact there are people who want to invest but they aren’t interested in playing about with and not having control.
OK tell them to buy put the current shareholders. That will cost about £60m to get over 50%. How then would they fund the club without being able to just use their own money which they cannot legally do. So they would have control of the club. Probably be forced to offer the same £0.25 for the rest of the shares. If accepted and they buy them all they will have spent £111m to buy all shares. So what are they left with. Whatever money is in our accounts. That's it. They cant just top of the bank account with their own money and start buying players.

An extremely underwhelming tenure to date. He’s achieved absolutely nothing as Chairman.
Shockingly as a supporter of 40 years and one who would take the fight to Murray even during the good times when we were crap in Europe but hoovering up in Scotland.

The spivs I won’t mention

But I genuinely forgot he was our chairman. Time for him to speak and tell us how he feels and what HIS plans are.

I am not interest in Bisgrove or any other new age fraud who talks PowerPoint and XG or how well we have been doing but could be better.

I want the man at the top of the tree to come down and tell us all, what his fucking plan is.

I don’t want a ( we will spend billions in the summer ) but I want him to make it clear that he back his manager but understands that dramatic change is needed and his manager will be supported in order to put us back to where we belong.

How close are we to voting with our feet?

I can't see us buying Sima, think we need to prioritise other areas
After tonight and this season in general I am not prepared to spend 6-8 million on him, cracking player but ultimately one who doesn’t have an out and out position.

That wee freak maedi at the scum as sadly more effective and how much did he cost, there’s hundreds out their but you need the scouts to spot them

It doesn’t matter how much is spent and what players are brought in the bottom line is in the past week we have last to the second bottom team and dropped 2 points to a team who just got into the top 6, we could have been clear at the top and if we did we wouldn’t have these posts. The board and investors must sit and ask how much do they need to invest to win the league up here if we can’t beat that shite. We could have won it this year without beating them once.

We’d be siting pretty confident going into a semi with the realistic prospect of a treble and now 100% on the players they have shat the bed and fucked it and let each and everyone of us down.

This has nothing to do with boardroom investment we had the chance to bank 40 odd million quid in a few months time and all we needed was a bit of grit and effort.

The man who said several months ago was retiring from his other business interests to focus on Rangers. Never been seen

His interests are fishing and holidaying in the south of France. Nice enough guy but not the man to head up the club. Then you have bisgrove who is like a used car salesman who has somehow ended up as chief executive with absolutely no experience.

Reactions: MrJ
Absolutely nothing will change under this board.

We’ll be back here inside 12 months with another manager asking how we managed to waste yet more millions again on average players.
Have you got any ideas who you want to take over the club? because if you have, I'd like to know who they are and how much money they're going to be putting into it?

Or do we gamble on the first person who tells us what we want to hear, promising this and that. The fact is, no one unless they have Rangers blood in them is pouring money into Scottish football. Even big names down south are getting shafted by charlatans, we can't afford that again or it will be the end.

Have you got any ideas who you want to take over the club? because if you have, I'd like to know who they are and how much money they're going to be putting into it?

Or do we gamble on the first person who tells us what we want to hear, promising this and that. The fact is, no one unless they have Rangers blood in them is pouring money into Scottish football. Even big names down south are getting shafted by charlatans, we can't afford that again or it will be the end.

We don’t need anyone to take over and throw money around that long term gets us absolutely nowhere due to FFP.

What we actually need is certain people to step aside and let others who genuinely know how to run a football club come in at boardroom level.

This board and others have allowed the wage bill to rise to a truly ridiculous £64m per year which is utterly unsustainable.

Or we could do absolutely nothing and continue to watch that other lot win the title every single season.

I’m genuinely curious how anyone thinks that Bennet and Bisgrove turn this around?

Apart from Park being ousted, Robertson being sacked, Beale being chopped, the scouting dept being stripped top to bottom and a new football development team yea nothing has changed.

Feck me.

Thank %^*& someone said it. It’s a completely different board and set up. The last couple of weeks have been very disappointing but people already trying to have a go at Koppen is fucking bizarre.

Shockingly as a supporter of 40 years and one who would take the fight to Murray even during the good times when we were crap in Europe but hoovering up in Scotland.

The spivs I won’t mention

But I genuinely forgot he was our chairman. Time for him to speak and tell us how he feels and what HIS plans are.

I am not interest in Bisgrove or any other new age fraud who talks PowerPoint and XG or how well we have been doing but could be better.

I want the man at the top of the tree to come down and tell us all, what his fucking plan is.

I don’t want a ( we will spend billions in the summer ) but I want him to make it clear that he back his manager but understands that dramatic change is needed and his manager will be supported in order to put us back to where we belong.

How close are we to voting with our feet?

So you basically want the chairman to come out and say Tav and Goldson are shite? Can’t think of many successful clubs who’s chairman does that.

I look at Man United and look at the rut they've got themselves in and we've become like them in every way. Poor recruitment leads to a manger getting sacked, replace the manager clear out the gash then spend a fortune to replace them with even bigger gash then manager gets chopped again, rinse and repeat while having to watch our well run rivals hoover up everything.

Dundee??? Bastarding Dundee. Some c_ units here are blaming the board????

Who pulls the boots on? Whether or not they should be here is a secondary matter now.

Dun_ bastarding_ Dee in a must win game and these c_unts can't muster a performance.

Losing a league is hurtful, but, unfortunately, we're used to it - the dirty, gypsy 19th Century Terrorist, bastards are LAUGHING at us because we're a laughing stock.

Who's to be blame? Blame or held accountable?

The Board are an easy target but in this instance, the wrong aiming point.

Professional footballers, whose day to day job is to hone ball control skills, maintain fitness and absorb tactical ideals, being paid huge sums, can't be absolved from making a total James Hunt of things by sending out some sacrificial prick to tell us how "things have to change".

Is it the manager's "fault"?

It's getting late and I'm not wishing to repeat myself, but - Dundee v Rangers - tactics??????????

Sweet baby Jesus- have we dropped so far?

Look forward to reading tomorrow's ballbag papers _ great feeling - total CUN-T of a day.

Dundee??? Bastarding Dundee. Some c_ units here are blaming the board????

Who pulls the boots on? Whether or not they should be here is a secondary matter now.

Dun_ bastarding_ Dee in a must win game and these c_unts can't muster a performance.

Losing a league is hurtful, but, unfortunately, we're used to it - the dirty, gypsy 19th Century Terrorist, bastards are LAUGHING at us because we're a laughing stock.

Who's to be blame? Blame or held accountable?

The Board are an easy target but in this instance, the wrong aiming point.

Professional footballers, whose day to day job is to hone ball control skills, maintain fitness and absorb tactical ideals, being paid huge sums, can't be absolved from making a total James Hunt of things by sending out some sacrificial prick to tell us how "things have to change".

Is it the manager's "fault"?

It's getting late and I'm not wishing to repeat myself, but - Dundee v Rangers - tactics??????????

Sweet baby Jesus- have we dropped so far?

Look forward to reading tomorrow's ballbag papers _ great feeling - total CUN-T of a day.

The board are ultimately to blame for allowing the club to be in a position in which we pay out £64,000,000 per year in wages then lose to clubs who’s own wage bill is 60 times lower.

Over multiple years now tens of millions have been absolutely squandered on poor signings and needless legal nonsense.

We are genuinely becoming a club that wins one or two titles a decade now while making the same blunders time and time again.

I look at Man United and look at the rut they've got themselves in and we've become like them in every way. Poor recruitment leads to a manger getting sacked, replace the manager clear out the gash then spend a fortune to replace them with even bigger gash then manager gets chopped again, rinse and repeat while having to watch our well run rivals hoover up everything.
Think this is true of them and one to be very cautious on .

It is imo an argument against repeated change make the right appointments and back those people as fully as possible .

To my mind continuing good performance in European competition is what should be our base for driving the club progress . It’s where the funding and where the football standard is . The spl I can see no good future in we simply need to endure it . Or leave .

Think this is true of them and one to be very cautious on .

It is imo an argument against repeated change make the right appointments and back those people as fully as possible .

To my mind continuing good performance in European competition is what should be our base for driving the club progress . It’s where the funding and where the football standard is . The spl I can see no good future in we simply need to endure it . Or leave .

We can’t even win the SPFL so not sure why we should be looking to leave.

Kings of Leon tribute act have been confirmed for edminston house. Don’t know what the op is talking about.

It’s time for Douglas park, Dave king etc so sell up and allow the club to move on. They have contributed obviously but don’t have the ambition of funds to take the club onto another level. There are people who want to invest
More absolute nonsense! DK has been trying to sell his shares for 3 years ffs!
There are no takers and selling doesn’t bring in new cash

More absolute nonsense! DK has been trying to sell his shares for 3 years ffs!
There are no takers and selling doesn’t bring in new cash

The problem is that Dave king wants 40p a share for them. He is pricing himself out of a sale

Back