Now do or die

Totally understand where posters are coming from in terms of our capitulation at the Piggery in recent years.

But let’s not forget that we’ve been cheated in all three games against them this season. Helluva turnaround in points if things had correctly gone our way.

I wish I felt different but even winning 3-0 next week I would still feel deflated about our chances. I have no confidence in this team.

If the manager can tell them to stop playing it wide and instead play through Dio then I think we have a chance at the title. But, if Dio continues to stand in the middle of the park with his calls for the ball to played to him being ignored then we will drop points again, at least once.

Just said on the match thread that bizarrely I think a draw is our best outcome next week! A win puts us under pressure whereas I could see the scum lose a game if we get the draw. Has a similar vibe to 2005
A draw is no good. It would mean they could then afford a draw at Killie or even a narrow defeat. We must win , and go into the game with that attitude.

A draw is no good. It would mean they could then afford a draw at Killie or even a narrow defeat. We must win , and go into the game with that attitude.
Draw no use - if we manage to get a Win by a couple of Goals - will reduce the Goal Difference - the Players shouldn’t need to be told what this means

Despite the fact we will still be behind on GD if we win, I think they'll will drop points at Killie away if we do.

That’s it. We just need to win and make them go to rugby park and win. That’s the task for our players.

We all know nothing less than a win is essential next week. Just avoid a shitshow in the first 20 mins again and we can absolutely have our way. Anything is possible. We've got to avoid letting them get their tales up early tho.

We are talking about a one off game next week,not weeks ago,you come across as if you have thrown the towel in?
I’m not throwing in the towel so don’t give me that carry on.But I’ve certainly seen this team throw the towel consistently.In particular at their place.We’re now chasing them with a few games to go relying on a slip up,this “do or die” attitude you speak of should have been there weeks ago like I said.

Just said on the match thread that bizarrely I think a draw is our best outcome next week! A win puts us under pressure whereas I could see the scum lose a game if we get the draw. Has a similar vibe to 2005
Aye, that's right. I can imagine Rangers being a goal up in the 94th minute next week, and we're all thinking 'I hope that lot can grab an equaliser, otherwise we've blown our chance to win the league'.

3 points behind, inferior goal difference, only 3 fixtures each remaining and you think a draw against them next week would be better than a win!!

For the avoidance of doubt, and I'm genuinely amazed that there's any, the best outcome for us would be 3 convincing wins in our last 3 games!

Last edited:
Clement simply HAS to get the team right. Diomande, Silva can’t be anywhere near the starting line up. We need to play as if our lives depend on it and we’ve got a fighting chance.
Whit? Our %^*& ups v Ross County and Dundee were probably totally because we were missing Diomande. Are you sure you’re not mixing him up with Lundstram?

Giggles at the thought of this team going to the piggery
Then bubbles when it’s happening

I fear it’s a game we’ll be watching through the cracks of our fingers.
We’re decimated by injuries, they have full squad to chose from.
Our record at their place is absolutely appalling.
They have goal scorers in the forward areas, we have Dessers.
They have terrorised officials into not giving decisions against them.
They will have 60 thousand of the vilest sectarian scum known to man backing them.
Two nil Rangers.

6f8ac2ae3e63b67fd8e9807389ec718b

The evidence with this team unfortunately suggests that we all know how Saturday will turn out.

That being said, regardless of the context of this game in the league I just want us to lay a glove on the bastards. Absolute sick of the over confidence and smugness from that lot.

For this to happen we need Dessers to learn how to shoot instinctively and we need Tav to learn how to defend.

We probably also need a miracle in the centre of defence to keep out their Japanese contingent then add in stopping Borna and Lundstram falling asleep and playing negative back passes.

We also need the sfa to man up and not gift them anything.

A few sleepless nights ahead.

The club don't help, tbh, by not demanding that our team bus is driven directly to outside the piggery doors, like they receive at Ibrox.

Imagine if we made them walk from Cessnock to Ibrox before a game. ?
Like most of us on here, we would give anything to just play for Rangers, never mind getting the chance to go to the piggery and beat them in their own midden. I want players who lap that hatred up, bottle it up and use it on the park to smash them and show no respect whatsover.

The way they are talking online it’s as if it’s a foregone conclusion.

Just wish one time we’d turn up there and then them over. Their arrogance has always been astounding but we’ve let them away cheaply for years

Back