Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Literally did not even realise it was Juve v Inter last night. Must have passed out by then.
Be tempted to say that’s them out of the title race now, but …

How are Milan looking? Got them in a double with Porto -1 tonight. Every time I check B365 Bologna seem to be on the attack :confused:

How are Milan looking? Got them in a double with Porto -1 tonight. Every time I check B365 Bologna seem to be on the attack :confused:
They’ll win. Bologna are a good team though, so I expected it to be close.

Was expecting more goals though.

Two weeks in a row I’ve watched Milan hoping they can get a vital win and two weeks in a row I’m left scratching my head wondering how they are top. They are toothless, frighteningly dull in their approach and lack pace at the sharp end.

Have they got piles of injuries? Or massively out of form?

Two weeks in a row I’ve watched Milan hoping they can get a vital win and two weeks in a row I’m left scratching my head wondering how they are top. They are toothless, frighteningly dull in their approach and lack pace at the sharp end.

Have they got piles of injuries? Or massively out of form?
They don’t score a lot, at all.

If Leao or Theo don’t pop up with a bit of magic then they tend not to create much either, so most of their success is from their defence.

Scored 3 goals in their last 6, but haven’t conceded any.

Both Milan clubs playing tonight, Inter at 6 and AC at 8. Inter have the chance to go top for a couple of hours, can Milan bottling it if Inter win comfortably.

Back