Only Rangers can publicly address the compromised refs situation.

Anyone else sick of the contant conspiracy threads. I do see what fuels them but it seems like there's always at least on thread about "cheating" officials on the first page of this forum.

There's obviously a debate to be had, I'm not arguing otherwise but I find the constant threads tiring.
That's how they hope it works. If we keep banging on about cheating officials and Celtic getting reffed differently (to their advantage) than any other team, they'll sit back and wait till we burn ourselves out. Also, no other team will say anything against them.
I hate to say it, but they are good at this shit.

Anyone else sick of the contant conspiracy threads. I do see what fuels them but it seems like there's always at least on thread about "cheating" officials on the first page of this forum.

There's obviously a debate to be had, I'm not arguing otherwise but I find the constant threads tiring.
Why not ignore them then if you don't like them?

If you are comfortable with us being cheated then don’t read them.

Celtic get a lawyer in even though their manager was in the wrong!

Rangers should gel the most obvious clips where they have been helped and we have been wronged to help them then get it checked by a lawyer to see any reason for Court action?

First you have to consider if it is a conspiracy or not and if you know the fuel that fuels them then you have doubt that is a conspiracy and if you think a debate has to be made then you must have more doubt in this being a conspiracy and you are only as annoyed as the rest of us?

That many of the threads are just as likely have a thread of truth in their concerns that this is no conspiracy but too many dodgy decisions not just this season either but all indeed warrant an investigation and truth then reform would be the next steps to ensuring our game survives!

Other clubs don’t say anything when it’s the mentally challengeds. I was in the pub with team mates after a local football match on Saturday whilst match was on. One of them a sheep, pipes up “the huns would get 2 penalties for that.” Unbelievable

Two things that jump out: 1) wanting us to ‘call out’ decisions in games that we aren’t playing in seems unlikely; 2) there is always a lot of demand for us to ‘do something’ but I’m always waiting to hear what that ‘something’ is and what positive impact it will have.

Celtc players repeatedly punching the ball in their own penalty box with no sanction, Celtc players feigning injury to ensure opponents legitimate goals or penalty claims are dismissed. It is embarrassing for Scottish football what is happening before our eyes. Only Rangers, as Scotland's biggest club, can address the issue of compromised refs which is destroying any competition in Scottish football. Before we play Celtc, it is imperative that we publicly demand an impartial referee, bring up the stream of disallowed goals against Celtc over the last few seasons, and ask why we haven't received a penalty kick at Parkhead in 14 years. This cheating cannot continue.
I definitely get your point bro but we should have beat them. We always shoot ourselves in the foot especially early doors. We should have went to town when we done them I.e scumdome when Kent and Katic scored and Clancy displayed one of the most worst displays of bias known to man towards the scum.

Celtc players repeatedly punching the ball in their own penalty box with no sanction, Celtc players feigning injury to ensure opponents legitimate goals or penalty claims are dismissed. It is embarrassing for Scottish football what is happening before our eyes. Only Rangers, as Scotland's biggest club, can address the issue of compromised refs which is destroying any competition in Scottish football. Before we play Celtc, it is imperative that we publicly demand an impartial referee, bring up the stream of disallowed goals against Celtc over the last few seasons, and ask why we haven't received a penalty kick at Parkhead in 14 years. This cheating cannot continue.
Win the league and then the Scottish Cup is the only way that we can call out the refereeing. Otherwise it will look like sour grapes on our part.

Win the league and then the Scottish Cup is the only way that we can call out the refereeing. Otherwise it will look like sour grapes on our part.
Plenty will say if you are winning why spoil the mood moaning about refs.

Id prefer to ignore results, tables, cup wins or losses and just have everyone from the club speaking about it in front of the media all the time. Maybe from the start of next season, ofcourse then people will say we are worried so there is no perfect time.

I would guess that is the only chance of things changing as at the moment the press set the agenda with refs and you know what that means.

As i said before though it is an almost impossible situation for the board when they know they cant even expect the full backing of our own support. The first thing that has to go is this obsession with Celtic and being so much better then them.

Id prefer to ignore results, tables, cup wins or losses and just have everyone from the club speaking about it in front of the media all the time. Maybe from the start of next season, ofcourse then people will say we are worried so there is no perfect time.

I would guess that is the only chance of things changing as at the moment the press set the agenda with refs and you know what that means.

As i said before though it is an almost impossible situation for the board when they know they cant even expect the full backing of our own support. The first thing that has to go is this obsession with Celtic and being so much better then them.
"Obsession with Celtic" ? Nobody has an "Obsession with Celtic" in the way you mean it.

This is about expecting Refs to apply the rules to all teams including Celtic fairly and not having to worry about being subjected to days and days of media scrutiny of their decisions made in games involving Celtic if they dare to actually apply the rules and then dealing with Celtic fans subjecting them to threats and intimidation & non stop sectarian abuse and the abuse from Rodgers and Celtic.

This has been the case for Beaton who also had to deal with the media piling the pressure on him by looking at a list of all his decisions to pile pressure on to him before their recent match against us.

Exactly mate.

Calling out blatant cheating would look like" sour grapes"? How! We aren't asking for anything special mate, just the rules applied fairly for all games.
Say we loose the league on goal difference and moan about referees?
Think about it?

The Rangers board (who have given as much financial backing as most reasonable fans would expect) have not done enough when it comes to addressing the cheating.

Therefore, the board are partly culpable and have fallen short of meeting their fiduciary responsibilities.

Re Collum; irrespective of, whether or not He got abuse online after the Parkpaed game, the class b should've taken it all the way. It was way worse than Dougie ~ Dougie gate.

I don't know if there's something going on behind the scenes that prevents Rangers from getting tore in, I hope that it's not the 5 way agreement

Say we loose the league on goal difference and moan about referees?
Think about it?
So, we should care what people that hate us think? Why? I would think it would be better for the game up here if it was reffed fairly and that is just not happening at all .

"Obsession with Celtic" ? Nobody has an "Obsession with Celtic" in the way you mean it.

This is about expecting Refs to apply the rules to all teams including Celtic fairly and not having to worry about being subjected to days and days of media scrutiny of their decisions made in games involving Celtic if they dare to actually apply the rules and then dealing with Celtic fans subjecting them to threats and intimidation & non stop sectarian abuse and the abuse from Rodgers and Celtic.

This has been the case for Beaton who also had to deal with the media piling the pressure on him by looking at a list of all his decisions to pile pressure on to him before their recent match against us.
Im not talking about anyone that wants fair treatment and an end to refs causing us problems or helping our main rivals out (which they did once again at the weekend v Aberdeen as it was close).

I mean fans that defend the refs by going on all day about the tims support or wanting to prove they are better than that lot..... you can ignore it if you want but a lot of our fans dont agree with the view that refs are biased and i think that makes this subject or situation even tougher for our board.

Other clubs don’t say anything when it’s the mentally challengeds. I was in the pub with team mates after a local football match on Saturday whilst match was on. One of them a sheep, pipes up “the huns would get 2 penalties for that.” Unbelievable
I hope you slapped him for calling you a hun?

Im not talking about anyone that wants fair treatment and an end to refs causing us problems or helping our main rivals out (which they did once again at the weekend v Aberdeen as it was close).

I mean fans that defend the refs by going on all day about the tims support or wanting to prove they are better than that lot..... you can ignore it if you want but a lot of our fans dont agree with the view that refs are biased and i think that makes this subject or situation even tougher for our board.

If we keep saying nothing after being repeatedly cheated, then expect the cheating to continue. You reckon Celtc would be keeping quiet if they hadn't received a penalty at Ibrox in 14 years, mate. ? Our silence is costing us tens of millions of pounds every season.

Two things that jump out: 1) wanting us to ‘call out’ decisions in games that we aren’t playing in seems unlikely; 2) there is always a lot of demand for us to ‘do something’ but I’m always waiting to hear what that ‘something’ is and what positive impact it will have.

You call out every official every game, highlight the gaffes. Most other clubs do so.

What is your problem with that?

Last edited:
You call out every official every game, highlight the gaffes. Most other clubs do so.

What is your problem with that?
In games we aren’t even playing in?

The manager usually does say if he wasn’t happy with a decision in a game, I assumed that the OP was looking for more than that, and I was curious as to what that looks like.

These are the deliberate deaf and blind typical sheep that won't follow the Shepherds but happy to follow the past coaches of Celtic's trail of smarties into the Torbett Trophy Room (Not quite like the Oval office but know as the Ring)!

If we keep saying nothing after being repeatedly cheated, then expect the cheating to continue. You reckon Celtc would be keeping quiet if they hadn't received a penalty at Ibrox in 14 years, mate. ? Our silence is costing us tens of millions of pounds every season.
Truth is for the integrity of our game trophies they won with the help of match officials bad or deliberate decisions should be stricken from them!

As for their ring of shame they should be made to start in the bottom league if even at all? One thing for sure they should be punished severely!

So, we should care what people that hate us think? Why? I would think it would be better for the game up here if it was reffed fairly and that is just not happening at all .
Everyone agrees about the state of referring in this country…..but not many will side with Rangers if we bring it up, we have seen it all before..
If you are winning leagues and cups it gives us a platform to shout louder and have more ears listening……that’s what I’m saying.

Everyone agrees about the state of referring in this country…..but not many will side with Rangers if we bring it up, we have seen it all before..
If you are winning leagues and cups it gives us a platform to shout louder and have more ears listening……that’s what I’m saying.
Who cares if they don't agree? We do this and start looking after whats best for us and if others want to stand up and be counted then great but ,if not, that's up to them

Last edited:
Truth is for the integrity of our game trophies they won with the help of match officials bad or deliberate decisions should be stricken from them!

As for their ring of shame they should be made to start in the bottom league if even at all? One thing for sure they should be punished severely!
Truth is they think the same regarding trophies we win.

Second paragraph I don't agree. They should be kicked out of Scottish football for the crimes that club have committed, let them %^*& off to Ireland.

Truth is they think the same regarding trophies we win.

Second paragraph I don't agree. They should be kicked out of Scottish football for the crimes that club have committed, let them %^*& off to Ireland.
Trophies we won! Something they do forget regardless of the retrospective changes of EBT loophole it was not illegal and some of the players we brought in put their own missing fans bums in their seats! Just about all those who wanted us gone from opposing fans, media sports, newspapers they all made money before their onslaught against us, double double win for these people!

These trophies were won fair and square! Theirs however is another story!

Lol great last line! I know it would never happen nonetheless but just a nice thought!

Back