Scoreline against the filth

• We win

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Its a draw

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Get beat

Votes: 54 53.5%

• Total voters
As I have said on just about every one of these threads as we've got closer to playing the scum, one game at a time.

Let's see how we do back at Firhill on Tuesday.

As I have said on just about every one of these threads as we've got closer to playing the scum, one game at a time.

Let's see how we do back at Firhill on Tuesday.
Tuesday could actually be quite telling. It will show how quickly the squad can learn from there opponents.

Tuesday could actually be quite telling. It will show how quickly the squad can learn from there opponents.

Exactly mate, we win Tuesday and then we address the scum game.

We aren't in a position to be looking past our very next opponent right now.

I don't feel at all confident right now.

However, as the week progresses, my confidence will grow and I will believe we can take something...

...if we despatch Partick with ease on Tuesday!

Its just difficult to see how we are going to get anything out the game. They're better than us in just about every department. From the manager to the midfield to the attack. The only one that is up for debate is the defence, theirs looks shaky at the minute. But as someone else said for us to expose that it leaves us open to their attack so it is hard to see how we can cope with this.

It's a cliche but first goal is key. If we get it and keep the head and stay disciplined then you never know.

If they get it then there just isn't enough heart in our team to turn it round imo and it will be a case of how many.

We really need more in midfield.

I would go 4,5,1.

Midfield of Dorrans, Rossiter, Jack, Candeias and hobsons choice of Pena or Windass getting up to support Morelos. But will probably be Miller.

As far as prediction go. I am always the same. A week before shitting myself, thinking we will get a tanking. Have mood swings and different predictions throughout the week. Culminating in battle fever optimism on match day.

So I will fast forward to my match day prediction-2-1 victory.

Back