Official Our Post-Split Fixtures

yet aside from the odd brief spell inc. when they scored the first (from a corner that appears to have gone out)
we were largely the better team over the 90 mins
This should be something to take confidence from, the last game we scored 4 in a half against them. The players have to go into the game with no fear, we do that we win the game easy in my eyes.

If we win the title it is going to the last day. No way they are dropping 8 of their next 9 points
They lose one of their two games before us and we won all our games including against them we're 5 ahead going into the last two games. A victory at home to Kilmarnock will seal the championship.

Anyway must dash Katy Perry is pestering me to climb back on.

Imagine the powers that be sending us to Tynecastle last game and having Celtic at home to St Mirren.

Genuinely shocked at that :))
If it's to win the league I'll take it. Tynecastle before then could have been a major problem so get the other games out the way, and be in with a chance last day. That's all I want after last few games.

I think Sunday's result put paid to any hope of us getting the final game at home.

If we can win the next two, it at least puts us top before they have to deal with the Dens pitch. Then a result for us in the OF and the pressure is on them to win at Rugby Park.

It's a huge ask for us to win 6/6 given our recent form.

I coach an U17’s team and we’re in a semi final, should we win the final is the 11th won’t be changed

Killie midweek a hideous last away game for them. Hearts have proven twice already they can take points off them also.
Wouldn't remotely surprise me to see a couple of weird results on either side between now and the season end. And we've seen already in all OFs this season anything is possible in that fixture.

Life in this title race yet for sure.

Post split was always going to favour them with the games that needed played. But that set of fixtures really favours them. Dundee the away game, rather than St Mirren, Saturday home games and home on the last day while we're at Tynecastle. Nah.

Post split was always going to favour them with the games that needed played. But that set of fixtures really favours them. Dundee the away game, rather than St Mirren, Saturday home games and home on the last day while we're at Tynecastle. Nah.

Hearts who have beat em home and away and Killie who have also beat em twice this season? And the OF? Don't see it being an easy ride for them at all.

All guesswork at this stage, but hopefully the scenario is that St Mirren need points on the last day of the season, against the mhanks, to get 5th in the league and guarantee them European Conference Football.

Dundee also have the same ambition to play for though. Kilmarnock look to have a strong possibility of Europe already. Hope Hearts will want to beat the Tims more than us.

Last edited:
Their games are the same whether they play them on a Saturday or a Sunday.

That old firm date is proper D-day for this squad. We need to get a result there regardless of how the league sits at that moment. Anything less that a win is not acceptable.

That old firm date is proper D-day for this squad. We need to get a result there regardless of how the league sits at that moment. Anything less that a win is not acceptable.
If we are top of the league by a point or more, a draw is perfectly acceptable

Our far travelled ST holders shafted again with one Sunday lunchtime game and one midweek fixture, whilst they get 3 Saturday home games.

No argument there.
What I'm saying is it's funny how the league seem to be OK with scheduling potential title parties when we go to Parkhead after the split after insisting for years such a thing would never be allowed.
And didn't they also say that one half of the old firm would never be at home on the last day again, after Dunfermline. Seem to remember it's happened previously (operation Tango), possibly another time.

Going to be a great end to the season. Can we win all games including tomorow. Not sure and I thnk we will have to hope they drop points to others preferably us.
Anyway we are still in with a chance and we must get the CL cash or the scum will be away ahead next season.

We win our next 5 games, up to and including Dundee at Ibrox on the Tuesday, they lose at Killie on the Wednesday and that's it. Game over, league won and all through to Edinburgh for a party on the Saturday.

A man can dream!

And didn't they also say that one half of the old firm would never be at home on the last day again, after Dunfermline. Seem to remember it's happened previously (operation Tango), possibly another time.

2011 title race they were at home to Motherwell on final day. Any other time one has been scheduled at home it's because the league has been over or as good as over by the time the split has come around.

I think Sunday's result put paid to any hope of us getting the final game at home.

If we can win the next two, it at least puts us top before they have to deal with the Dens pitch. Then a result for us in the OF and the pressure is on them to win at Rugby Park.

It's a huge ask for us to win 6/6 given our recent form.
Huge ask but if our players screw the nut again we will win them all.

Remember we as a team were written off in September, watch us step up our levels again.

Back