Ovie Ejaria Liverpool

How seriously is gerrard taking this job??!

He ain't going to find centre halfs in Ibiza....
Get out of the island and complete some deals:mad:

:confused::confused:
To be fair there's probably loads of centre halfs kicking about Ibiza just now :D

Half grams and ecto’s no doubt.

Surely the FFBI must be on the case of which EPL players are on holiday in Ibiza and Stevie G could be potentially meeting them secretly?

Or is he secretly watching how Candieas behaves? He’s out there as well and his apartment is actually in Ushuaia looking right at the main stage haha.:confused::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O

How seriously is gerrard taking this job??!

He ain't going to find centre halfs in Ibiza....
Get out of the island and complete some deals:mad:

You could literally fly out after work, fly back after the gig and be at work in the morning, especially if you’re a multi millionaire.

Is he not very good I take it?

total and utter bombscare. Some hideous red cards. At one point I was convinced he was getting sent off on purpose so he didn't have to go out and concede goals every other week. o_O

it's really difficult to judge players from Sunderland's squad last season but he was totally and utterly useless.

The possibility he is no better than the dross we currently carry
Yeah but why? It’s just one signing at the start of the window and there’s plenty to indicate he’s a good player and we have no reason to mistrust the manager’s judgment.

I’m not keen on a loan but I think we are looking at a player of some calibre here, who has already played half a season at a higher standard than the SPL.

The correct response here is “I’m looking forward to seeing what this kid can bring to us”

Think his reviews are much the same as FF 's on everyone. Great player, shite player, skilful, donkey, excites me, doesnt excite me bls bla bla. Obv Gerrard has worked with and seen at first hand his qualities

Nailed it. Twitter is the same. Shite, crap last season, we need defenders hahaha. We are signing players from the premiership and people are still complaining. It’s mad.

From the linked article in The Hootsmon:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...-fans-should-know-about-ovie-ejaria-1-4750455

Sunderland fans didn’t rate him

There were very few calls for the Black Cats to pursue another loan deal for next season when Ejaria’s spell expired. Overall his performances meant he was viewed as one of many disappointing signings made by former boss Chris Coleman last season.

While most would admit the player had talent, the majority felt he didn’t bring enough to a team fighting against relegation. It perhaps says a lot about his time in the North East that his best game for the club came in a meaningless end-of-season 3-0 victory over a Wolves side already on their holidays.

He looks a good player in his videos,but don't they all,the young lad Musonda was also hyped as something special and look how that turned out.

This young lad from Liverpool shouldn't even have to think about coming on loan to Rangers,at the mere thought of it he should have been demanding to come here and his cases already packed.

We also have to remember we had the young lad from Arsenal who was also hyped as a star for the future and never lived up to the same heights at Ibrox and you only need to see where he is now.

I think people look at these young players and because of who they play for and think we are getting a player on loan who will come to an inferior league and absolutely own it,that isn't always the case in our game and previous young loan players will testify to that.

I don't know much about him apart from the video's and what people say about him,but if he's sitting thinking about it then perhaps someone should sit him down and give him an education as to just how big the club that wants him to come are, Sunderland are nothing compared to Rangers.

He sounds a like for like Sean Goss replacement in all honesty.

Won’t make any judgement until the window closes but we can’t have too many young loanees. I was hoping for maybe 3 from Liverpool - if the other two are Wilson and Solanke then great. If they’re Kent and Ojo then probably not.

He sounds a like for like Sean Goss replacement in all honesty.

Won’t make any judgement until the window closes but we can’t have too many young loanees. I was hoping for maybe 3 from Liverpool - if the other two are Wilson and Solanke then great. If they’re Kent and Ojo then probably not.
We won a watch if he's as good as Goss.

Convinces me as much as when I heard about Dalcio.

Hopefully wrong but cannot wait for more inspiring business

Evening Times reporting Ejaria loan deal now agreed. Story by Chris Jack.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport...an_deal_for_Liverpool_midfielder_Ovie_Ejaria/

RANGERS have completed a loan deal for Liverpool midfielder Ovie Ejaria.

SportTimes can reveal the 20-year-old has agreed a season-long switch to Ibrox to be reunited with former Reds coach Steven Gerrard.

Ejaria spent the second half of last term on loan at Sunderland and has now made the switch to Glasgow to gain more first team experience.

The Englishman is Gerrard's fourth signing of the summer so far and is set to be followed into Ibrox by defender Connor Goldson after Rangers agreed a £3million fee with Brighton on Wednesday.

Back