Paul McGowan pleads guilty to spitting on bouncer outside city nightclub

If they're asking for a restriction of liberty order does that not mean a tag?

Spitting on someone is straight out the how to be a scumbag rulebook. He is a mutant so I'm not surprised.

Looks like a stint in the pokey.

If it's not, questions need to be asked about the judicial process in this country and if its ok to just go around assaulting the Police and spitting at bouncers whenever you want.

Obviously the latest charge is the least of them but if he avoids jail this time, given he's on his "last chance" something really stinks.

Why ? Everyone says they would rather get smacked than spat on.

Not me, I can understand folk a bit older than me thinking like that as I believe it was demonized because of the risk of spreading things like TB but I would rather someone spat on me than smacked me one, FFS some people even pay for that kind of thing

Traumatised by the loss of his cat, the death threats to him and his family for being " Roman" kafflics and a second class citizen victim card tattooed on his map of Ireland coupon will convince Rafferty to fine the big lipped bug eyed (unt once again.

Being a catholic in Scotland 2018 is a protected characteristic it seems. They get away with far too much

If it's not, questions need to be asked about the judicial process in this country and if its ok to just go around assaulting the Police and spitting at bouncers whenever you want.

Obviously the latest charge is the least of them but if he avoids jail this time, given he's on his "last chance" something really stinks.
A drunk mentally challenged punched a police horse and called it an 'Orange bastard' while attempting to enter the knew camp with a blade in his pocket.

He also walked free.

If he is not jailed, serious questions need to be asked of those responsible for the respective sentences.

Glasgow PF Office is institutionally anti-Protestant where cases of " sectarianism " are selectively placed before Sheriffs. We had a recent Lord Advocate of the Crown Office, the highest legal position in the country, lavishing praise on the Gangrene Brigade. Our judicial system is of the two tier variety where those of a certain religious denomination are treated more favourably.

Glasgow PF Office is institutionally anti-Protestant where cases of " sectarianism " are selectively placed before Sheriffs. We had a recent Lord Advocate of the Crown Office, the highest legal position in the country, lavishing praise on the Gangrene Brigade. Our judicial system is of the two tier variety where those of a certain religious denomination are treated more favourably.
Precisely. The legal system needs overhauled. It is polluted by bias.

he's creating jobs

with the impending Paul McGowan Court offices in order to deal with his deluge of cases

some American states have the 3 strike rule
Paul McGowan has the 3000 strike rule
max-stassi-first-RBI.gif

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/9...-sentences-liam-kerr-community-payback-orders

THE SNP was last night urged to ditch plans to axe prison sentences of less than a year after it emerged thousands of criminals are snubbing soft-touch community sentences.

Community Payback Orders (CPOs) were handed to 19,136 offenders last year but one in three failed to complete the punishment.

Figures published by the Scottish Government revealed one in five of those given CPOs did not have to carry out any unpaid work.

This comes after Justice Secretary Michael Matheson confirmed the current presumption against three-month jail terms would be increased to 12 months, arguing they do “little to rehabilitate people, or to reduce the likelihood of their re-offending”.

This will mean a significant increase in use of CPOs and tagging.

Hopefully I am wrong but would be surprised if he got jail time.

Back