Pending payment Sodexo?

Dontwasteit!

Official Ticketer
I used the self-service machines in the Copland Rear last night and have a transaction for the correct amount but also have an additional transaction for £13 for ‘Sodexo’. Any one else seeing this?

Definitely shouldn’t be a second amount coming off my card.

Sodexo is code for next season transfer kitty. Thank you for the donation.

In all seriousness hope you’ve not been double charged but honestly wouldn’t be surprised. The club is a bit of a shambles on & off the park at the moment.

In all seriousness hope you’ve not been double charged but honestly wouldn’t be surprised. The club is a bit of a shambles on & off the park at the moment.
It’s not even a duplicate payment it’s for a completely different amount.

Will contact AMEX if it does come off my account, it’s pending for the time being.

Stadium catering is Levy, part of the Compass Group.

Definitely not Sodexo.
Yeah and I have the expected transaction from Compass pending.

Weirdly, the address for the transaction is Brighton’s stadium so might be something related to AMEX. Odd though.

The timing of it was just after my food transaction at our stadium hence the question here.

Think it’s the card machines that get reused but still registered to previous owner. In the main stand mine came off as Frankie and bennys!

Could be from the Hearts semi then. Strange it’s taken so long to appear though.

Thanks mate.
Bought stuff from the Hampden kiosks (south stand) at Hearts semi final and The Youth Cup Final .
Appear on online banking as “Hampden Park” and debited within two days.

Bought stuff from the Hampden kiosks (south stand) at Hearts semi final and The Youth Cup Final .
Appear on online banking as “Hampden Park” and debited within two days.
Yeah it’s now updated from Sodexo to Hampden Park so it will be the Hearts semi.

I used the self-service machines in the Copland Rear last night and have a transaction for the correct amount but also have an additional transaction for £13 for ‘Sodexo’. Any one else seeing this?

Definitely shouldn’t be a second amount coming off my card.
Sodexo are a catering company are they not?

So it’s rangers fault :D

Sodexo are a catering company are they not?
Yes I know that now but couldn’t work out what it was for as the transaction was from the semi at Hampden over 3 weeks ago.

What threw me was that it was debited almost immediately after I used the self-service machines at Ibrox on Tuesday night. Must just have been coincidence.

Back