People comparing Clement to Beale at 2-0

This 2-0 malarkey is becoming very tiresome
That was a shambles in the first half
It was a shambles, but the problem goes further back than Clement

How many time have we played well for 90 mins this season? Even last year, we rarely sustained it for the whole game

You get no impression that the players don't want to play for him it's just the quality isn't there when it matters.

That second half was some of the best passage of plays we've seen all year, and needs to be the starting point for improving next season.
The problem is the quality is their. The players are not capable of showing consistency and thats a massive issue and has cost us the title (barring any miracles from St Mirren who I suspect will lay down)

You get no impression that the players don't want to play for him it's just the quality isn't there when it matters.

That second half was some of the best passage of plays we've seen all year, and needs to be the starting point for improving next season.
I felt Cantwell was the key to that. He was at the heart of everything good we were doing.

He simply has to start in the cup final.

Clement's made some mistakes especially in some of the recent bigger games but there's no doubt for me he's a good manager and has enough about him to win titles here. He's been handed a broken team and had some serious bad luck with injuries.

He deserves a chance to put his own mark on the squad with so many players leaving.

Anybody who did that is a complete moron.
Why? That is now consistently happening in our games now. We have kept 1 clean sheet in about 10 games. We had no shape or game plan at all in that first half.

There is every right to criticise, and coming back to win 5-2 is only papering over the cracks.

Why? That is now consistently happening in our games now. We have kept 1 clean sheet in about 10 games. We had no shape or game plan at all in that first half.

There is every right to criticise, and coming back to win 5-2 is only papering over the cracks.
Of course you can criticise all you want. However if you think Clement is comparable to Beale as a manager, given the shitshow he inherited and what he has done so far, then that's clearly moronic.

If that's Beale we don't come out in the second half and score 4
He's working with Beale's team. We badly needed a squad revamp last summer. Beale did that and somehow managed to make us weaker. He also had a shambolic pre-season and the conditioning of the players is shocking. Judge Clement on his own team and after his own pre-season.

Never mind the Beale comparisons, how about the clamouring for us to appoint McInnes?

sadly actual Rangers fans, helped and goaded by Timposters on here by joining in, have made this place so toxic to even visit.

absolute fucking bipolar on here.

can't believe how much my mental health has improved by not even watching the last two games nor visiting or posting much on here.

fed up repeating myself, done it since the end of days with Gio, but I finally hope people know what actually needs done and its not clearing out the managers office again.

Can we try and not respond to overreaction with equal and opposite overreaction?

Well done to the team and manager for the second half turnaround tonight. Still plenty of questions for Clement to answer - too often we’ve seen this team start playing only after we’ve dropped critical points.

To succeed he must be the manager to change that trend.

It's the idea we'd let these players see off yet another manager.

Ben Davies for example is just about to finish his 2nd full season and is on his 3rd manager, maybe it's that Ben Davies just isn't very good and can't be relied on?

Fans want rid of so many players for not being good enough, serial losers etc but in the meantime expect the manager to mould them into some sort of winning machine (he actually managed it for a few months). There is just zero depth to these opinions.

If that's Beale we don't come out in the second half and score 4

Beale was never 2-0 down to a team like Dundee to start with. He was beaten by Celtic, Aberdeen, and Kilmarnock in the league. Pretty much our 3 hardest games. He would have been slaughtered getting beat off Motherwell and Ross County, while also going pretty much every game with a pathetic first half display, and no style within the team.

Back