Photo of new top

If legit, while it's obviously not the most imaginative of designs, I actually think it looks like a good, perfectly standard Rangers top.

Can't see it getting folk excited, but picturing it with the white shorts and red/black socks, it'll look like a Rangers home kit - no frills.

Fine by me.

Not a fan of it tbh but it's a blue shirt.

Is it available from our Turkish friends yet? Probably see folk wearing it at our next home game.

That’s one of the Thai/Turk ones you can buy online.

Can tell by the sponsor being massive and the font being wrong
Sponsor definitely looks a bit Turkey, but they are generally pretty close when they bring the designs out, so it will probably be virtually the same as this.

It's a fake. Probably a DHGate or Turkey special. The proportions of the sponsor is all over the shop. And the font as pointed out by others. Our fakes are particularly bad and can be spotted a mile off

Prefer the previous leaks, particularly the away kit. I think we have better training tops than this but hey ho will likely buy as will thousands of others

Hard to fully judge going by that picture.
At first glance though not much imagination went into creating that design. Lazy effort imo.

8panqv.jpg

Think I'll pass of that's it and buy that white thing that was leaked. It looked good.

This is fine, nothing wrong with it but hardly looks exciting.

It's a fake. Probably a DHGate or Turkey special. The proportions of the sponsor is all over the shop. And the font as pointed out by others. Our fakes are particularly bad and can be spotted a mile off
Not as obvious a fake as one I saw in Turkey many years ago. Evertoon :)

THE TOP IN THE PHOTO IS NOT REAL

It’s based on the leaked design, and was being pointed on dodgy Chinese websites within a few hours.

The design will be similar, but the top in that photo is a very cheap knock-up. And when making these fakes, they for whatever reason can never get the sponsor the right size. Always a dead giveaway.

The real one will look better than this one, which is definitely from Mehmet’s Bazaar

Both the home and away tops are on DH Gate for under a tenner each also with oversized sponsor

Was looking at a photo of Copenhagen’s shirt yesterday. (Also sponsored by 32 red).

They don’t have the shit 0% Mission underneath. Just the dots and looks much better in comparison
Bisgrove needs to tell the shitty Kindred Group to stick their strap line from our jersey.

Cannot wait until we end our relationship with this mob and their wanky logo's.

That is quite clearly a Mehmet special that.

The Castore logo and sponsor are totally wrong.

Wait until a real shirt is leaked before deciding if it’s decent or not.

Back