Play Balogun and souttar rest of the season

Over the season souttar has been found wanting in alot of games and caused a few goals with being out of position

First game of the season v killie he dallied on a ball and boy stuck it away 1-0 killie

Our best defence form in the league was goldson and balogun

Agree that Goldson needs put out to pasture but balogun ain't the long term answer.

Season is burst so give Leon King a few games even Yfeko ffs.

Less than a minute in Goldsons allowed the guy facing the corner to turn and get a good cross in that shouldve led to a goal.

Less than a minute

Ross County first minute

Maeda 30 secs

What the %^*& are we doing? This isnt a one off

Here lies the problem (and i’m speaking as someone is one of Goldsons biggest supporters).

We have 5 1st team defensive options -
Goldson
Souttar
Davies
Balogun
King

It’s reasonable at this point to say 4 of the 5 need replaced - how do we do that when we will likely need a new LB and possibly a RB in addition to the other areas of the park.

In my opinion, one of the two (Goldson or Tav) need replaced urgently - gut feeling on my part but I think it needs to be Tav.

Why?

Tav has always been defensively poor but had the legs to at least get back in to position, now he can’t, the CH’s are exposed time and time again and it’s killing them. I said yesterday, we are so vulnerable at our offensive corners.

If we continue to play with Tav, we absolutely need to place a second defensive midfielder in there to cover.

None of the above is a support of the CH’s by the way - just an opinion

Balogun has got a wee cold and diomande has a sore finger. Fucking big girls blouses.

Remember when players used to take injections to be able to play and put their bodies to the very edge?

Teams full of fucking fairy’s.

Goldson needs taken out the team and moved on in the summer

Big Leon will leave too but id keep Souttar for home grown

we need at least 2 new CB in the summer and hopefully move on the enigma that is Ben Davies on too

Back