Players for cup final

Richy1471

Let's assume Barasic and Lundstam are available for cup final. Would you rather go with them again or say Raskin or Even Ben Davies at left back or Balagon?
For me any player who does nor want to be at club, should not ever be picked yo play for us.

The strongest team should be picked, but nobody knows if there is gonna be any of our major injured players back, were just going to need to wait and see what Clement says next Thursday during his press conference

We badly need Sima, Matondo, Yilmaz, Souttar, Jack and Balogun getting minutes at Hearts to have much of a chance. Davies, and Barisic for that matter, didn't do much wrong tbh but I'd rather both were on the bench than starting. Raskin will get his chance to stake a claim for a cup final start over the next two games. How he performs, and, given our history, whether Diomande stays fit until the final, will determine if Lundstram comes straight back in or not.

Sterling, Dio & Raskin in the middle. Three young guys with legs it’s what we need in the centre & PC surely knows this by now.

Yilmaz for BB

I don’t want to see either player again in a Rangers jersey.

If it means playing one of the kids at LB the next 2 matches to protect Ridvan for the cup final so be it.

Raskin is more than capable of replacing Lundstram. It’s a very low bar based on the past 6 weeks.

If the manager picks Lundstram he will be done in my books. Surely he knows this will result in a fucking riot?!
Will it really result in a "f.cking riot"?

Anyway, Raskin has the next 2 games to lay claim to the position. Hopefully he and Diomanda can show signs that a partnership can be forged for next season.

Moreover, I want to win the Cup Final and if players are picked to do so that won't be here next season I'll have no real issue. The result matters, not who plays.

Back