Poch Leaves Chelsea

They are my second club and despite ending well picking up points there play and tactics were poor.
I watch all their games and only Palmer saved them from another year out of Europe.
Chelsea have several good players but like Rangers they need a clear out of those who are not good enough and buy two central defenders and a quality striker.
Gives me some football to watch when Rangers are not playing or playing at a different time.
If some on here dont like our board I shudder to think of what they would want to do with the Chelsea board.

Bayern would be a good fit for him
I think he’s the standout for Bayern Munich now. The fact Kompany and De Zerbi are majorly linked with that job is madness to me. I also think he’d be a great option for Man United because he’s a rebuilder and he develops players like he did at Spurs and his only year at Chelsea

He’s a far better coach than some people let on. “He’s won nothing, he failed to win a title at PSG” is all I ever hear.

No one has won anything at Tottenham since 2008, not even serial winners like Conte and Mourinho. Poch did a better job there than those two btw. Also got them to a bloody Champions League Final.

The PSG thing is even bigger nonsense when I hear people mention it. He took over mid season when they were already trailing after Tuchel of course threw his toys out the pram like he does everywhere he goes. His full season there, Pochettino of course won Ligue 1. If anyone mentions not winning the Champions League at PSG, no one else has won it there either since their rich takeover.

They are my second club and despite ending well picking up points there play and tactics were poor.
I watch all their games and only Palmer saved them from another year out of Europe.
Chelsea have several good players but like Rangers they need a clear out of those who are not good enough and buy two central defenders and a quality striker.
Gives me some football to watch when Rangers are not playing or playing at a different time.
If some on here dont like our board I shudder to think of what they would want to do with the Chelsea board.
The big worry is who they get next.the boy at Ipswich is good but he’s another Graham Potter

Well we're behaving this way now, maybe that's the path to the EPL for us. After all, sky love a good bit of drama and controversy.

Chelsea will never go back to where they were, they will be lucky to finish in the top four ever again.

They ran out of mangers, which there are very few good ones left now.

When the likes of Potter got the job, then that was it finished imo.

Chelsea will never go back to where they were, they will be lucky to finish in the top four ever again.

They ran out of mangers, which there are very few good ones left now.

When the likes of Potter got the job, then that was it finished imo.
Every chance if they get the right man in they finish top four next season. City and Arsenal will be 1-2 again but underneath that is anyone’s guess. Liverpool with a new manager, Spurs under Postecoglu only finished three points ahead of them this season and Villa having another season like this is unlikely.

Love to know how much money they have paid out in compensation to managers the past few years

Back