Poch Leaves Chelsea

Poch wanted to build his team around him, I reckon he's walked after being told Gallagher will be sold
They tried all summer to punt him last season aswell. Thought he really came onto a game for them tbh as I wasn’t a fan early on.

Absolutely wild!
Boehly must be seen as a lady's front bottom by Chelsea fans
Heard that starting the Season at week 11 then Chelsea would have been a CL top 4 side, quite remarkable really. If he's bumped for taking 10 games to integrate a squad of overpriced Boehly signings then it's a poor show.

Every chance if they get the right man in they finish top four next season. City and Arsenal will be 1-2 again but underneath that is anyone’s guess. Liverpool with a new manager, Spurs under Postecoglu only finished three points ahead of them this season and Villa having another season like this is unlikely.
Not many will want it, theyve had all the top managers.

Do they have european football?

Two nothing clubs that were itnot for money would yo-yoing between the epl and the championship.
In the 122 seasons since the club changed its name from Ardwick FC , City have played in the top flight for 95 seasons, the 2nd division 26 seasons (8 of those were before WW1) and the third division just 1 year. Making City 6th in the table of English clubs when it comes to years in the top division, Chelsea right behind them in 7th.

Shocking decision. I fancied them to be top 4 next season. Looked like things were starting to come together. A quality centre half and reliable striker away from being very good

Chelsea are a shambles of a football club, boehly has well and truly ran them into the ground. The players are supposedly upset that he’s been let go. They look like they had turned a corner the second half of the season as well. Don’t know why any young manager would even want to go there, ran by owners who just seem a bit stupid when it comes to football.

Spent an absolute shit load of money and achieved absolutely nothing.
Chelsea and Man City are examples of what is wrong with the EPL these days.
Far too much money being spent down there on ordinary players.
Did he spend a shit load of money or the club?

Finally looked like they were clicking towards the end of the season.

Stupid decision made by people who don’t understand football. Pretty strong rumours they want to sell Gallagher next as well.

Will be a very, very long time before Chelsea win another EPL and suspect it will never happen under their current ownership.

Talk of McKenna and Jose coming back :))

They deserve every bit of misery they get if they even go there with Jose again.

Mental. They looked excellent at the back end of the season, winning games and playing some super football.

Can only think he has his eyes set on a job at either Manchester United or Bayern Munich.

I can genuinely see Tuchel back at Chelsea next season. It will be either him or De Zerbi.

Just as he had got them firing up. Wonder if he was just sick of it or they felt a change was needed - if he's got something else lined up, which I am sure he will soon enough, it's not a bad thing.

Just as he had got them firing up. Wonder if he was just sick of it or they felt a change was needed - if he's got something else lined up, which I am sure he will soon enough, it's not a bad thing.
Apparently he went out for a meal with the sporting directors and was told that Gallagher and Chalobah will be sold in the summer and that was the final straw for him and he told them he would be leaving there and then.

Loads of decent jobs up for grabs the now. Bayern, Juve, Milan and the Utd job will probably be up for grabs in the summer also. Which I think he has fancied since he was linked when he was at Spurs.

Nothing surprises me with Chelsea under their current ownership. Terrible season and then start to turn it round somehow get into Europe when it looked like they wouldn't even make top 10 never mind top 6.

Not Poch's biggest fan for myriad reasons but they deserve all they get if they replace him with someone like McKenna.

He won't seamlessly transition from managing Dom Ball and Kieffer Moore to Cole Palmer and Christopher Nkunku.

Not Poch's biggest fan for myriad reasons but they deserve all they get if they replace him with someone like McKenna.

He won't seamlessly transition from managing Dom Ball and Kieffer Moore to Cole Palmer and Christopher Nkunku.
Sounds as though they want a little bitch that’ll just do exactly as they tell him to do.

Todd Boehly's grand plan coming together nicely.

Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

Bayern would be the best move for Poch I reckon.
Can see who Chelsea will get, any potential new manager can see the board and owner interfer way too much

Bonkers decision from the owners, considering the shitshow of a squad that he was given, he had started to make a difference to so many of the players, bonkers timing too. The owners are nuts in footballing terms as are the anonymous sporting directors.

Back