Police probe after boy robbed of football shirt

HowdenEnder

Police are investigating after a child was robbed of his football shirt in Clydebank.

The 14-year-old was walking on Andrew Drive in the town at about 14:00 on Saturday when the man approached him and took the item of clothing.

He then fled in the direction of Whitecrook Park, leaving the boy uninjured, but “extremely upset”.

Officers have appealed for information.

Police Scotland did not specify which team’s shirt was taken from the child.

The man, thought to be 18 or 19 years old, is described as being around 6ft 2ins (1.88m) tall, with a medium build and short, blonde hair.

Officers have asked anyone with private CCTV or dash cam footage from the area at the time of the incident , to assist in their investigation.

Why the secrecy on the team?

Police are investigating after a child was robbed of his football shirt in Clydebank.

The 14-year-old was walking on Andrew Drive in the town at about 14:00 on Saturday when the man approached him and took the item of clothing.

He then fled in the direction of Whitecrook Park, leaving the boy uninjured, but “extremely upset”.

The man, thought to be 18 or 19 years old, is described as being around 6ft 2ins (1.88m) tall, with a medium build and short, blonde hair.

Officers have asked anyone with private CCTV or dash cam footage from the area at the time of the incident , to assist in their investigation.

I'd be embarrassed if I was wearing a scum top. Probably the same reason

I think we all know the answer to that one.

I think we all know why.

Worked in Whitecrook many years ago. They Had PIRA painted in huge letters on the roof of the houses. Rebel nights advertised in the local shops

Well there's only one club afforded secrecy/censorship/containment/cover up -call it what you will - in the press.

So i'm gonna wager that its got something to do with Bheast FC.

How can they ask the public with private CCTV or dash cam to come forward but not tell you what football top the victim was wearing?

When it comes to details of a theft the item is normally described
For this? Insert mind read gif right here!

Don't want to reveal for obvious reasons! The clue is it looks like part of an old prison uniform from the 1920's ;-)

I can confirm this considering I lived there from 1978-1991 shithole of a place & had to deal with the nonsense that came from being the only high profile Protestants on the street
We did the double glazing in that area about 1995. In a squad of about 20 workers there was 6 members of my flute band. We had a great time lol!!

I can confirm this considering I lived there from 1978-1991 shithole of a place & had to deal with the nonsense that came from being the only high profile Protestants on the street
I remember they were targeting a Protestant family in the shithole. Smashing their house windows etc.

Back