Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

I look forward to the twitter videos tonight of the inevitable Tim on Tim violence when they are pissed up about 6pm at the trongate.

Hopefully the polis break out the batons when they kick the door in of the Mercat Cross again.
Nothing surer mate.

As if they are actually trying to stop them at this point just let them in the van
jh-celtic1-new.jpg

Quite.

Absolute cert to be plenty dhim on dhim later on. I hope people have their phones out to give me a bit of happiness after that shit show today.

Anyone on twitter keep us posted on any antics pls

They’ll be stabbings, fighting, drinking in public (yes in draconian Scotland is an offence) mobbing, rioting, sexual assaults, sexual offences, public disorder and constant song in praise of Terrorism and GCC will tap along to the music.

Well that's them told.
Exactly as they appear to be behaving exactly the same way and was reading this online

"Several roads have been shut by officers "for public safety reasons".

Pedestrians are asked to find alternative routes."

Why then are they being allowed to continue is the question police Scotland need to answer because if thats what they saying now then later on its only going to get worse.

See she’s been using the Saville Calculator for those figures - Republican boot basically claiming there’s a walk every day of the year with those figures. If she’s so keen on Ireland she should %^*& off back there instead of polluting our city with her terrorist supporting bile. Glasgow university should be ashamed of itself employing the likes of her
Never here the ugly boot going on about the hibs walk that pollute our city vile scumbag

They’ll be stabbings, fighting, drinking in public (yes in draconian Scotland is an offence) mobbing, rioting, sexual assaults, sexual offences, public disorder and constant song in praise of Terrorism and GCC will tap along to the music.
Joyous and civic, mate.

Exactly as they appear to be behaving exactly the same way and was reading this online

"Several roads have been shut by officers "for public safety reasons".

Pedestrians are asked to find alternative routes."

Why then are they being allowed to continue is the question police Scotland need to answer because if thats what they saying now then later on its only going to get worse.
It's modern policing, they let these things happen and record everything and follow up later. Charging in and battoning any crowd simply doesn't happen in the UK anymore. It would .ake the situation 100 times worse.

As much as I would like to see a few cracked heads with claret on the green and grey it's very unlikely to happen.

It's modern policing, they let these things happen and record everything and follow up later. Charging in and battoning any crowd simply doesn't happen in the UK anymore. It would .ake the situation 100 times worse.

As much as I would like to see a few cracked heads with claret on the green and grey it's very unlikely to happen.
I remember the police cracking a few.bears at George square.

You sure about that because I remember shields and batons being raised at George Square so, lets see if they do this later when yet again things get totally out of control and they just like they did on previous years are destroying property including the Historic Scotland Mercat building and destroying private property of residents and trying to kick residents doors in as they also did that last year!

It sure does still happen.

Just depends on what crowd they decide to baton.

So Findlay claims there are 300-400 anti-kafflik marches a year in Glasgow?
More than one per day? The marchers must be exhausted poor souls.

Looking forward to the scum on scum violence later on,hopefully a few casualties to brighten up the evening ahead,they're terrible losers but worse winners.

It sure does still happen.

Just depends on what crowd they decide to baton.
I think joining all the forces into one Police Scotland has been a disaster tbh and was a vanity project from the SNP but I don't live in Scotland but any time I'm over for a game and have had to interact with the police they have all been fine.

Have you personally had any problems with them while supporting us?

I feel sorry for your average copper, I wouldn't do their job for 100k a year.

Back