Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

Lady T is out with her former health services colleagues and word is a major incident has been declared. Radiographers being asked to come in if available and a friend's hubby, a doctor, due to finish at 8 cannot get away.
The word mayhem being bandied about on assorted. WhatsApp groups.

Lady T is out with her former health services colleagues and word is a major incident has been declared. Radiographers being asked to come in if available and a friend's hubby, a doctor, due to finish at 8 cannot get away.
The same thing happened last year when nothing really happened.

People love spreading this sort of stuff.

Tell them to put their phones down and get on with the job. It's right up there with overworked doctors and nurses making dancing videos during COVID!!!

:))

why do people make rubbish up about hospitals been shut ,emergency, every worker told to get to he hospital? absoulte nonsense
Not seen anyone saying Hospitals are shut. But I can assure you any Sat night at A&E in Glasgow is carnage, and I would assume going by Video clips I’ve seen tonight will be just as bad if not worse.

It has now gone beyond match going supporters and it’s becoming a thing for the neds to be given a free run to party in the city centre.

Unfortunately it was similar for our 55 celebrations in George square where I’d be surprised if many of the “supporters” had ever been to a football match

While I’m all for a good laugh at the infighting among them some of the reports are pretty harrowing.
It's become an annual day out for people who couldn't find Parkhead on a map. The Police need to do better and stop it starting.

It’s intolerable for the people of Glasgow to be subjected to this shit May on May from now till eternity.

Next time we win the league we’ll all want to get in the action no doubt. Out do them.

When does it end ?

Absolute trash being allowed to break all the rules of civilised society. Can’t go on forever.
As someone else said, the next time we win the league will be the moment the government and police decide that these gatherings aren't allowed.

Personally I wouldnt do it again anyway. I had the fear for weeks after George Sq, I was that drunk I couldn't remember anything from about 6pm onwards

It has now gone beyond match going supporters and it’s becoming a thing for the neds to be given a free run to party in the city centre.

Unfortunately it was similar for our 55 celebrations in George square where I’d be surprised if many of the “supporters” had ever been to a football match

While I’m all for a good laugh at the infighting among them some of the reports are pretty harrowing.
The thing you are missing is that Ibrox wasn't open for that game (55). Rangers asked the council & police to open the stadium..

We had to go somewhere. Their stadium had a game full of fans today. It really isn't a comparison tbh.

The police knew the unwashed were going to the cross, they could have had hundreds of police to stop them but didn't

Is Sheridan still a thing?

He's a Fanny, his wife is a thief and a whore, they are into parties where you put your car keys in a bowl, and that wain looks stolen.

And he's a weapons grade Fanny
How is he getting funded by the British taxpayer these days?

Different dynamic when we celebrated 55 still in lockdown and no pubs even open.
Police cordons stopping you entering George Sq with alcohol after a certain time. Then Police Scotland appeared in full riot gear.
Not sure but don't think there would be the same appetite to celebrate in George Sq if we won the league again :))

The thing you are missing is that Ibrox wasn't open for that game (55). Rangers asked the council & police to open the stadium..

We had to go somewhere. Their stadium had a game full of fans today. It really isn't a comparison tbh.

The police knew the unwashed were going to the cross, they could have had hundreds of police to stop them but didn't
True, I understand that while the police were open to a discussion the Council dismissed it outright on Covid grounds.

My main point was that while it’s classed as a football thing it’s gone beyond that now

Could their club not have organised something in Glasgow green, it's now becoming an annual gathering this?

Would ye actually believe sherriden is a qualified SFA referee

I remember about 15 years ago when I was a driver with Scotrail. The prick approached me in Edinburgh Waverly looking for the 17:15 service to Queen Street. I recognised him right away, so sent him to the wrong platform and the daft bastard missed his train. The one after that got cancelled as well, which was an extra bonus.

Win it early and put something on at bellahouston park.
Need to fkn win it first.
Town will be carnage again next weekend

If they win the cup next weekend they’ll do it all again in the city centre.

If we win it I imagine we’ll just gather at Ibrox to see them bring the cup home.

Clearly from our perspective we’re not gonna go wild given the league outcome

Would ye actually believe sherriden is a qualified SFA referee
Probably. Piece of piss to qualify. Did it when I was 18, hardly attended a single class and the ones I did attend I was half cut after uni.

Sat the exam and a now sadly departed grade 1 referee walked around the room and pointed out any wrong answers to me during the exam so i could change them.

hi guys my cousins sister brother taxi driver Gardner brother claims there is a total emergency in the hospital, everyone told to come in for a shift........
Major incidents are declared fairly often in the hospitals. Winter time in particular these make the news. You need to dig a bit deeper and find out the reasons as to why. Some people are only passing on what they hear

If we win it I imagine we’ll just gather at Ibrox to see them bring the cup home.

Well I think we should all head yo George square if we win it

Is Sheridan still a thing?

He's a Fanny, his wife is a thief and a whore, they are into parties where you put your car keys in a bowl, and that wain looks stolen.

And he's a weapons grade Fanny
And he wears celtic socks

Totally agree mate.

No more gatherings for us in the likes of George Square.

As you say do the celebrating within the confines of the stadium.
Have to be honest but I'd love us to take over the city centre, without the fighting of course.

Not saying massive gatherings either way, but can see it being a bit more of an edge in city centre than usual. Especially if its sunny. And whoever wins some wee bams will think its party time

The square was always happening. I'd rather just go back to the local with the mates as we all used to do and have a party with the local Rangers fans. Wether they went or not. This new thing has got out of control, I see the point if a European trophies coming back, but the spl title. Not worth the grief.

Theres a video of it going about.

With the best will in the world “videos go about” of all sorts of shite.

People on the Ukraine war thread share videos from the second Gulf War and say “here’s some footage of Russians committing an atrocity I saw on Twitter”

Half the stuff being shared here - sure it’s mentally challengeds but could easily be from any of the last 3 Mays.

In short - I wouldn’t buy any video going about until it’s been officially verified somehow

Back