Police Scotland tell Celtic fans to behave

Tons of litter, fighting and pishing and general anti social behaviour and neddery at a gathering of thousands of buckie fueled Scots on a hot day.
Its happens. Its Scottish culture, sadly.
Yes it's the scum this time but we have been there and every other mad gathering such as Trnsmt etc is the same.
Folk really need to get over i
Oh shut up

r8kfs5wux81d1.jpeg
they have actually vandalised all 4 sides of the tower with spray paint. :mad:

Tons of litter, fighting and pishing and general anti social behaviour and neddery at a gathering of thousands of buckie fueled Scots on a hot day.
Yes it's the scum this time but we have been there and every other mad gathering such as Trnsmt etc is the same.
Shut up.

The fat mess just cannot say Celtic fans can she and just condemn their support!

"It's depressing & unacceptable that yet again a significant number of grown adults are unable to celebrate their team's success while also respecting fellow citizens & public property"

Susan Aitken Glasgow City Council Leader
Why would she condemn them. She was there, celebrating with them, before getting a taxi home and claiming expenses for thousands of pounds as she was on council business.

We had weeks of moral panic and outrage from politicians over some damaged flowerbeds and benches in George Square.

These animals wreck the Trongate again, and will be forgotten by Tuesday.

The main point of the story for me is that police officers were assaulted by these animals.

Yet that fat mess Aitken and the statement from the council dont even mention it.

The FM got nothing to say about officers being attacked? Nothing from the justice secretary?

The usual suspects who exploded in rage back in May 2021 will say nothing and cant wait for this story to move on.

And they all fall into two categories: they are either sellic fans or they are utterly petrified of sellic. Terrified of that mob.

G/f's boy just phoned( he works in a bar in the merchant city) and said all the plastic paddy bars were ordered to close at 5pm by the police and also reported 2 stabbings.
Got the step lad and his gf in for dinner, he's a policeman and she's an ambulance driver and both confirmed the stabbings as well as dozens of Tim on Tim assaults and break ins

The main point of the story for me is that police officers were assaulted by these animals.

Yet that fat mess Aitken and the statement from the council dont even mention it.

The FM got nothing to say about officers being attacked? Nothing from the justice secretary?

The usual suspects who exploded in rage back in May 2021 will say nothing and cant wait for this story to move on.

And they all fall into two categories: they are either sellic fans or they are utterly petrified of sellic. Terrified of that mob.
I put up her social media account on this thread and asked her why she hasn't condemned Celtic fans for their behaviour and assaults on police officers. It would be good though if others did the same and flooded social media (X/Twitter) with questions to her as to why she has said nothing.

Last edited:
You clearly don't live in the same 2 tiered country the rest of us do

Bombard them with FoI requests
How much damage was done to property?
How much to fix the damage?
How many arrests and hospital visits

Most of all asked those fat councillors if this is acceptable to GCC?

I’m sure they’ll have something to say soon enough if we win next week

Spot on, mate.

That Police Scotland or the Police Federation haven't issued a statement on their officers being subject to violent attack says it all.

Spot on, mate.

That Police Scotland or the Police Federation haven't issued a statement on their officers being subject to violent attack says it all.
Youre correct and I have asked them on X/Twitter would they be making comment on their fellow officers being assaulted by Celtic fans yesterday. Other posters can do the same here

The point is that with celtic and 'every other mad gathering', the carnage is rarely mentioned. In fact it's almost glorified, as if its one big laugh.

When it's us on the other hand it's front page news for days, and months down the line, CCTV images of people are still being released in the hope that an arrest is made.

The point is that with celtic and 'every other mad gathering', the carnage is rarely mentioned. In fact it's almost glorified, as if its one big laugh.

When it's us on the other hand it's front page news for days, and months down the line, CCTV images of people are still being released in the hope that an arrest is made.
We are 100% differently policed/reported on in this country. We know there are arseholes in our support but what support doesn’t have them. It’s the beatification of their support and the damnation of ours that pisses me off- wrote that in my pulpit!
Was speaking to someone earlier whose daughter was in attendance in a professional capacity. Seemingly they were blocking ambulances and hammering in the side of the them and the boy who was laid out from that sucker punch was in a bad way last night due to a head injury.

its the lack of condemnation. We had our celebrations at george square which was described as a riot rather than football fan celebrations. Papers running articles for weeks, several politicians making comments and angry outbursts, paramedics posing as if they are in a warzone. Our actions are analysed with a microscope. Tim's do this yearly now and the wreckage and destruction is ignored in the media. People don't understand large gatherings with alcohol will lead to litter and antisocial behaviour however when it's Rangers that fact is overlooked and we are treated like animals. The Tim's go on a regular rampage and no one in a political or media position calls them out for it. I'm so sick of the double standards and glaring hypocrisy, I think that's mostly the angle of most posters on this thread. No ones saying Rangers fans are angels but again we got battered and slagged to bits for it. The Tim's seem to get borderline praise.
You forgot to mention the photos of the bears they were hunting for sectarian singing. Look forward to the same mugshot proticol in this weeks rhags

Back