Poor performers Being Rewarded

BODiE

How many other teams keep playing players who constantly let you down

Goldson
Lawrence
Lundstrum

Poor form and they never loose there places, hopefully the weekend brings wholesale changes

How many other teams keep playing players who constantly let you down

Goldson
Lawrence
Lundstrum

Poor form and they never loose there places, hopefully the weekend brings wholesale changes

Lawrence has been left out but the other two agree whole hearted

Most of the Players in the Squad must hate Them.

Imagine having guys in your Team that Can do what they want and still Play every second while you sit on the Bench for Months.

Get rid of them. Now!

There is absolutely no need for lundstram to come back and take that ball from the centre backs and proceed to play a 5 yard sideways pass and I genuinely have to question the manager if he’s seeing that and not changing it

Fans of Lundstrum’s previous club warned us about what we’ve witnessed from him several times now: a good spell of form followed be a dreadful one.

Winning leagues requires far greater consistency.

That's on the manager again , incredible how naive he has become

He’s no other options with balogun sick for Goldson.

Raskin must be terrible in training not to play over lundstram or Lawrence.

Lundstram an embarrassment again tonight and he better not get a new deal

He’s no other options with balogun sick for Goldson.

Raskin must be terrible in training not to play over lundstram or Lawrence.

Lundstram an embarrassment again tonight and he better not get a new deal
No other options ? He's picked the wrong team three weeks in a row how about this option pick the best team and players on form.

Posted this same point in the match thread, but Rangers has to be a club where it is absolutely fucking clear that there are no grey areas. You sink or swim. You win and you get the rewards. You fail, you're gone.

That ruthlessness is clearly missing. Take Roofe for example. I don't blame Roofe personally for his injury troubles, and I realise that maybe we have just had no option but to wait for his contract to expire. But I feel like the fact we're still here in April 2024 throwing him into games with fans deluding themselves that he could be the "difference maker" just says it all about how frail our squad is. We should have recruited so Roofe was well down the pecking order. What kind of message does it send to other players that we're still looking to him to do a job? Same with Jack. Alarm bells were going off for me when Beale was talking about how Jack would be his first name on the teamsheet, when we should never have been going into this season looking at Jack as a regular starter.

The standard of fitness is related to that, and until Clement came in the situation was clearly appalling. That laid the gorundwork for us spending large parts of this season cobbling together Frankenstein teams of misfits and half-fits, and it's gone a good way to losing us this league.

We have to get this right, right now. Clement has big questions to answer: how much does he have to spend? If Butland is to be sold, who is our keeper? Who is his captain? Who is leading his defence? What in the hell is he going to do with the midfield? Number 9? If I'm Clement, I can barely name one player I believe will be in my starting 11 next season, and that includes the entire spine of the team.

No other options ? He's picked the wrong team three weeks in a row how about this option pick the best team and players on form.

Who’s he supposed to play instead, no other centre half’s when balogun sick, he can’t play that clown Davies can he.

The only other midfield options on the bench were Dowell who was pish on Sunday and raskin.

What’s he supposed to do?

Who’s he supposed to play instead, no other centre half’s when balogun sick, he can’t play that clown Davies can he.

The only other midfield options on the bench were Dowell who was pish on Sunday and raskin.

So Balogun was sick for the last three weeks really ? You're making excuses for the manager he's picked the wrong team and it's cost us , along with standing by serial losers that have now let 4x previous managers down.

Why not?

He's on £20k+ per week and should be giving us something.

Let's face it, he can't be any worse than Goldson has been lately, can he?

While I agree Balogun needs to come in will he make that much of a difference to this side and lift us to another level?

Harsh reality is with the exception of a couple of players it’s a squad filled with absolutely mediocre players being paid wages that very few other clubs in the world would pay them.

Lawrence made his name as an attacker why we have him as a deep lying playmaker in midfield baffles me

Why not?

He's on £20k+ per week and should be giving us something.

Let's face it, he can't be any worse than Goldson has been lately, can he?
I mean the answer is clearly yes. He played a lot last season when Goldson was out and he was diabolical.

While I agree Balogun needs to come in will he make that much of a difference to this side and lift us to another level?

Harsh reality is with the exception of a couple of players it’s a squad filled with absolutely mediocre players being paid wages that very few other clubs in the world would pay them.
At least he is a threat at set peaces up front our corners etc have been non effective

I mean the answer is clearly yes. He played a lot last season when Goldson was out and he was diabolical.
Agree he has been diabolical in the past but Goldson has been atrocious lately.
Why not put the guy in and see what happens instead of sticking with someone giving you 3/10 performances every game. Doing the same thing over and over rarely produces different results.

There is absolutely no need for lundstram to come back and take that ball from the centre backs and proceed to play a 5 yard sideways pass and I genuinely have to question the manager if he’s seeing that and not changing it
Had Sterling been beside him he does that as often?

Back