Possible new kit leak

I like it. Would like to see the away top being a similar design but in white.

Don't like that the chevrons form a subtle hooping - though can't tell if that's the watermark from the site or not :/
Looks like the breaks in the diagonal pattern are indeed split and appear to be in bands around the shirt.

That said, we had hooped kits before the other mhob even existed, so it is fine.

There's a reason why Retro Rangers shirts are being bought more.. looks boring.. hate that sponsor.. blue looks a tad darker.. . ..

Said on twitter that I think it’s better than this years top but it’s not the best either.

My kids will most likely buy it for my birthday.

So we’ve got:

Looks like a training top
Too much red
Sponsor ruins it
Looks boring
Should be the early 60s classic

Just need ‘wrong shade of blue’ for house.

Would be surprised, it’s too similar to this season’s. Next one has to be different enough to make it worth buying, I think we’ll go back to a white collar again.

It's almost a good kit.

Really don't like the collar.

And it that is a pattern and the arms are a different shade of blue, then that spoils it too.

Looks like they’ve toned down the pattern from the AC/DC kit.

Don’t mind the look of the new kit but would prefer white piping. The less red on the kit the better.

It's almost a good kit.

Really don't like the collar.

And it that is a pattern and the arms are a different shade of blue, then that spoils it too.
I'm OK with the collar tbh. And the red piping for a wee change.

I don't think the arms are a different shade of blue, but it looks like the pattern doesn't extend to the shoulders and arms - which is maybe a bit odd - when you look at the zoomed in photo posted.

I've learned never to judge the colour from a photo posted on the internet - it never gives a true representation. Our kit will, certainly, not be that dark for example.

Overall, I think it's a decent enough kit.

I'm OK with the collar tbh.

I don't think the arms are a different shade of blue, but it looks like the pattern doesn't extend to the shoulders and arms - which is maybe a bit odd.

I've learned never to judge the colour from a photo posted on the internet - it never gives a true representation. Our kit will, certainly, not be that dark for example.

Overall, I think it's a decent enough kit.

Hopefully not re: the arms, as that'd be my biggest dislike.
Can live with the pattern and the collar.

And you're right, they always look better in the flesh and once you've seen the team play in them.

Ticks all the boxes if a little boring. Will no doubt look nice once matched with the shorts and socks

@Alfie shhh! Let's see your attempt at this!

I actually made a few in January in here:cool:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/which-concept-kit-is-better.262276/

preview-2024-01-17-T22-11-03-298-Z.png
preview-2024-01-17-T22-30-57-124-Z.png

20240117-233914-Blend-Collage.png

Made a whole wacky bunch of away kits too!

Might remake the one in the OP later!

Underwhelming. The shaded boxes through it are unecessary and spoil the look. Hope this is not the actual top.

And I cannot wait till get rid of that fucking sponsor.

The zero% shite makes it look shite.

I'm quite critical of ours but have you see the absolute state of the Liverpool home, away and third kits on that footyheadlines site ??!!:eek:

Back