Possible new kit leak

For those saying that it’s boring or unimaginative, we have to release a new home kit every season. These need to be royal blue with a Rangers crest. The variations available on that theme are extremely limited. I don’t really know what you are expecting
Aye, they really have a poisoned chalice that no other kit designers face when it comes to team colour and a badge :D

Must be the worst job in the world designing a Rangers home top. Fans want a retro, modern, not too dark not too light shade of blue, V kneck, big collar, no sponsor, 60s 70s 80s style, no stars, big stars, plenty red but hidden, made by adidas,Nike shirt made from silkworms bred in Belfast. o_O

Must be the worst job in the world designing a Rangers home top. Fans want a retro, modern, not too dark not too light shade of blue, V kneck, big collar, no sponsor, 60s 70s 80s style, no stars, big stars, plenty red but hidden, made by adidas,Nike shirt made from silkworms bred in Belfast. o_O
With sponsors and none

I actually made a few in January in here:cool:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/which-concept-kit-is-better.262276/

preview-2024-01-17-T22-11-03-298-Z.png
That's an absolute belter.

:)) :))

Not impressed by this. No white and looks a really pretty anonymous design. ot helped by the fact that we've already seen Castore (with the Unibet sponsor) put out countless training tops in similar solid colour designs.

Looks like the breaks in the diagonal pattern are indeed split and appear to be in bands around the shirt.

That said, we had hooped kits before the other mhob even existed, so it is fine.
They were the last team in Glasgow to wear hoops. Nobody but nobody does hi jacking like those Mopes

I still think it looks like this years effort.

We’ll moan, complain and some will have a hissy fit before buying it :)

Looks very similar to the current top. But I’m a 52 year old lardass who hasn’t owned a football top for over thirty years so my opinion doesn’t really matter.

I’d heard late last summer that the design was already chosen and that the Ibrox facade would be woven subtly through the home top.

And what’s so hard about that?

And it better not chafe my nipples, badge must be sewn on and cannot cost more than £40.

And yet somehow, @Alfie shhh! nails it every time! :))

Can you expand on that mate?

The club received designs from Castore late 2022, they get passed to the board before getting sent back to Castore with tweaks/suggestions before getting final sign offs from the board (late Jan 2023)

What's the new kit like?

I don’t know what the kit looks like, I know there’s supposed to be a nice touch (text) on the kit but that may have changed from before the boards sign off.

The kit in the OP is made using https://fifakitcreator.com/ which is a partner of Footy Headlines.

It might be close but we don’t use FIFA Kit creator to design kits :)

The club received designs from Castore late 2022, they get passed to the board before getting sent back to Castore with tweaks/suggestions before getting final sign offs from the board (late Jan 2023)

I don’t know what the kit looks like, I know there’s supposed to be a nice touch (text) on the kit but that may have changed from before the boards sign off.

The kit in the OP is made using https://fifakitcreator.com/ which is a partner of Footy Headlines.

It might be close but we don’t use FIFA Kit creator to design kits :)

I remember when we first went with Castore the Adobe Illustrator files were leaked. It had designs for absolutely everything on there, all the training gear, etc.

Can't wait to get shot of Castore. The people who defend this Mickey Mouse outfit will finally feel comfortable enough to say just how bad they are. Absolute amateurs

No wonder Newcastle and Villa have kicked them to the kerb. We should have done it first

Can't wait to get shot of Castore. The people who defend this Mickey Mouse outfit will finally feel comfortable enough to say just how bad they are. Absolute amateurs

No wonder Newcastle and Villa have kicked them to the kerb. We should have done it first
Think you might be in for a long wait on that one.

I actually made a few in January in here:cool:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/which-concept-kit-is-better.262276/

preview-2024-01-17-T22-11-03-298-Z.png
preview-2024-01-17-T22-30-57-124-Z.png

20240117-233914-Blend-Collage.png

Made a whole wacky bunch of away kits too!

Might remake the one in the OP later!
I would buy all 3 of them and I seldom buy kits for myself. Absolute belters. If only the Castore designers could come up with something as good as your mock ups.

I never understand what people expect when the brief is to come up with a new football shirt every single year, which must be almost entirely blue.

If you don't like it, don't worry as there will be a multitude of away/3rd/training shirts to chose from should you wish as well as a completely new design in 12 months.

Back