Potential Third Kit Leak

Can't see that being accurate. We've had training tops in the past with the 'dot effect' so, if anything, it could be a training top.

No way - IMHO - that will be our third kit.

This! Same turgid drivel every season about them. You either like them or you don’t and the chances of any design being universally loved is zero. Hottest take so far:

:oops:
Post like that from Seafarer and others like him are just attention seeking nonsense at it's best.

When it turns out to be fake and a 3rd strip is revealed which the majority like, is he going to come back and say its a statement of where the club are at the moment in a positive sense?

Of course he isn't, as what a strip looks like is not going to change anything for us at the moment. Folk who can find the time to get raging about this kind of thing must have very little going on elsewhere. Say you don't like it and move on, that will do the job.

Going against the grain

I think it’ll be better in the flesh and be a “grower” upon the support
;)

100.webp

Nonsense then

Some peoples reactions to this were absolutely wild and over the top a usual.

Seafarer on Twitter for example saying “Embarrassing and sums up where rangers are at the moment”

What a fucking terrible comment that is. As if a kit has any bearing whatsoever on us being good/bad etc. Utter, utter nonsense. Some of our support really are pathetic with things like this
The boys a clown. Playing to the crowd.

Hopefully it is made up cause its horrible and the orange tops are getting boring now. Fs the team has wore the one this season once, which was the opening game.

That looks dreadful - as do most of the orange kits tbh.

Red, white and blue versions would suffice.

Black, red and yellow goalkeeper tops.
The Orange Hummel kit was spectacular. So was the 02/03 one. I think that was the year. I've got a picture in my head of Lovenkrands wearing it.

Absolute shocker.

Orange kits are good for a laugh every now and again but it's time for another 10 year gap before the next one.

Hopefully all these kits are just deliberate leaks so all the fakers go ahead and manufacture them

This is what I’m thinking.

Nike are turning the tick sideways on third kits next season. It looks weird and I’m wondering if that’s for the reason you’ve said here.

If anyone is keen on it, presumably from this thread, I'm now getting adverts on my social media account for the strip on DH Gate. £12.78 for anyone who wants to be a trend setter or look like they're just back from the Turkish Markets.

Back