Potential Third Kit Leak

Misread the thread as “Potential Third Lanark Kit leak”… was looking for a nice 50s throwback effort, but then saw this. Jesus wept.

You just knew I'd be all over that like a fly on shite mate:cool:

20240513-184224-Blend-Collage.png

20240513-184526-Blend-Collage.png
It's literally as easy as that.

Dunno if I missed a thread on it or not but that page also has the away kit. Saw the home kit one last week.

rangers-24-25-third-kit%20%288%29.jpg

That looks like Castore have said 'let's tweak this season's Villa away top cos they are moving to adidas and punt it out as next season's Rangers away kit'
aston-villa-away-shirt-2023-24-with-bailey-31-printing_ss5_p-13394093+pv-1+u-lqdqyijxgfkwukbsk1oz+v-971ct7t9eoojvsw8cfqt.jpg

shopping

Best kit Castore have 'designed' was this one - 150th anniversary top. Simple and classy

150.webp

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear we have the luxury/get-out clause to leave Castore - like Newcastle and Aston Villa have done this season - and move to adidas or another kit supplier.

When the Castore deal was announced in 2020 Rangers were their flagship brand as they ventured into football kit manufacturing - four years on I get the impression we are an afterthought as far kit creation and promotion is concerned.

Last edited:
Back