Pre season friendly at Birmingham City?

I lived in Brum for quite a few years, and Villa sided with us and Birmingham them, the area around St Andrews had a large Irish population, and not a nice area to hang around for a drink, unless it’s changed there was a huge Irish club where supporters of the IRA frequented.
Ive been to a fair few blues games over the years and found the opposite. They totally lean towards us and have no love of the tims. Riot the last time that mob played down there where they got leathered at digbeth. Havent met one blues fan who favours the scum

Ive been to a fair few blues games over the years and found the opposite. They totally lean towards us and have no love of the tims. Riot the last time that mob played down there where they got leathered at digbeth. Havent met one blues fan who favours the scum
My partner is a Birmingham season ticket holder so I go with her occasionally, and without a doubt they favour Rangers. Striking up conversations it's many fans second team due to similar values.

Would love a pre season friendly there, good chance it might be entire new starting elevens for both teams.

100% bang on the nail. Zulu Warriors would not stand for any republican nonsense on their manor.

ggOsV6XiMKlSxYrjHu8BuzTuGkx5F1rWb3sKkrpT4T4-8YWgvA5OknbhEti2V_WVLHIG6yEs8CA9gD-9zkgUakBcc3V4O0f97Q

I’m going back to the early 70s, it was certainly different then.

Yes,I get that,it just seems a totally random pick.
Any venue in London,gives you about 6/7 options and would be more exciting.
Then you have clubs who would be accommodating to the gers support,
Sheff.Wed,Derby,portsmouth,plymouth,stockport, carlisle port vale to name a few.

To me Birmingham is very meh...
Please no Pompy, if going to have one on south coast I’d like us to play Bournemouth. Bournemouth in summer is good.

We've got Man U lined up. I think Birmingham would be worthy opponents - great, loyal support.
Am sure Karen Brady went into the crowd to remove RHOU Flags from the Birmingham fans when they played Celtic - not sure of if she was trying to avoid offending the Celtic Fans - or more likely trying to get some attention for herself

Am sure Karen Brady went into the crowd to remove RHOU Flags from the Birmingham fans when they played Celtic - not sure of if she was trying to avoid offending the Celtic Fans - or more likely trying to get some attention for herself
Remember that well . . . I suspect she was pandering to the bigoted green-and-white hordes.

Like a lot of English teams, some Birmingham, Villa, West Brom and Wolves like us as a second team, a very small handful like Celtic, and a lot don't give a %^*& about Scottish football either way.

Back