Pre season games announced

I reckon you might have half a shandy before your training mate :D

CT9QNs.gif

Trust me mate,as I've never touched the stuff, I'd be worse than that with even a sniff of it.

After every friendly at Ibrox I say I'm done with the home friendlies.

I'm on a stag for the Bury game but I'm already talking myself in to the Wigan one. :D

Hopefully we get a trip down south as well. Be good for Gerrard and the new signings to see a massive travelling support like Sheffield last year.

Friday and a Sunday seem odd choices to have these games I. If we are trying to pull in a crowd

Games are scheduled around the Europa League 1st and 2nd round dates

6th July Friendly vrs Bury
12 July: First qualifying round, first leg
19 July: First qualifying round, second leg
23 July: Third qualifying round draw, Nyon
26 July: Second qualifying round, first leg
29th July Friendly vrs Wigan

August
2 August: Second qualifying round, second leg
6 August: Play-off round draw, Nyon

If my world cup calculations are correct then the Bury game would clash with Brazil vs Germany.

Tough gig getting 30,000 to pay £10 when that's on.
You are right, most of the German and Brazilians living here will probably be glued to their TV, while us Rangers fans will be at Ibrox

Reactions: M@x
100 percent going to the Bury game. Tenner on a Friday night to watch the start of the new era, surely that's enough for folk?

Look how many turned up fir gerrard unveiling and there wasn't a baw getting kicked.

I will be in Turkey for the Bury game, but should make the Wigan game.

If my world cup calculations are correct then the Bury game would clash with Brazil vs Germany.

Tough gig getting 30,000 to pay £10 when that's on.
It’s more likely to be Brazil v England/Belgium with Germany v England/Belgium on the 7th.

I’ll be at Ibrox;)

Made up Gers Friday night walk Saturday I’m in heaven I’m heaven Weekend of cultural bliss with copious amounts after parade of course

Back