Problems at Zebra (Season Ticket Related)

I'm in the same boat. Haven't received anything from Zebra but ticket is showing as bought on the Rangers site. I expect the TO is swamped but I'm going to call them anyway to make sure it's gone through.
I'd noticed your post earlier. I've been back into my account and, discovered, my email address is incorrect, now updated. However my phone number is okay. No pin been sent.

I'd noticed your post earlier. I've been back into my account and, discovered, my email address is incorrect, now updated. However my phone number is okay. No pin been sent.

If you don't get the pin sent today, call Zebra tomorrow to confirm all's good.

What a palava eh, nothings ever straight forward.

I'm in the same boat. Haven't received anything from Zebra but ticket is showing as bought on the Rangers site. I expect the TO is swamped but I'm going to call them anyway to make sure it's gone through.
@LeifErikson Just phoned Zebra again, loads stuck in the system. Rangers are re-sending the applications. Same lass I spoke to, first time, she reckons 48 hours max. She told me if I've not heard anything by Friday to call them back. They have been inundated with applications today. Hope this helps.

I got 2 season tickets online this morning. I thought I had selected to pay by 4 installments direct with Rangers and filled in my bank details, but the confirmation has come from zebra.

I have received the 4 digit pin number but notice there is an additional 36.80 admin fee.....does anyone know if rangers charge this for 4 installments or is it just if you go through zebra (which i didn't realise i was doing)

@LeifErikson Just phoned Zebra again, loads stuck in the system. Rangers are re-sending the applications. Same lass I spoke to, first time, she reckons 48 hours max. She told me if I've not heard anything by Friday to call them back. They have been inundated with applications today. Hope this helps.

Thanks, that's a relief. Was about to phone the TO but guess I don't have to now.

I ended up having to pay 4 instalments directly via the club rather than the 10 month Zebra option for my renewal. They kept sending the wrong email with broken pins etc and then said my application had expired. They said there was issues with the new GDPR regs or some bullshit.

Apparently I had put a digit wrong in my bank details (I think they're talking shit personally) but it's rectified now

Emailed in to see what was happening
Apparently they tried to take payment but were unsuccessful and have asked if I changed bank details, I did, last season & sent in new details with my renewal form :confused:

Little different but I renewed my season ticket and my conformation email said the first payment was May, still waiting on the paymrnt being taken from my account.

I did have mine taken at the end of last month, just for reference. Maybe call them .

I got two tickets this morning at 9:30 and I got pin and email at 4:30, so it looks like because of demand they are working through the applicants.

Hopefully works out for all of us, best of luck.

Little different but I renewed my season ticket and my conformation email said the first payment was May, still waiting on the paymrnt being taken from my account.
I renewed and I've had my second payment taken off without any problems mate.

I got 2 season tickets online this morning. I thought I had selected to pay by 4 installments direct with Rangers and filled in my bank details, but the confirmation has come from zebra.

I have received the 4 digit pin number but notice there is an additional 36.80 admin fee.....does anyone know if rangers charge this for 4 installments or is it just if you go through zebra (which i didn't realise i was doing)

I believe all online sales finance options are through zebra mate. Whether 4 months or 10. And comes with the added interest.

Still nothing through from Zebra.

Spoke to TO about 12 today and they informed there is still a large backlog of applications to be re-sent to Zebra. This won’t be instantaneous and will be completed over the next couple of days.

They assured me my season ticket is purchased and secure so nothing to worry about. Just need to give it a few days to get the application properly processed.

Will wait till Friday before contacting either party again.

How do you know this mate? I got the 10 month option yesterday, all it said was first payment would be taken within 30 days of signing the agreement

They sent me a letter confirming bank details , tells you on it how much a month and when their taking payments

Says on mine on or around the 16th of the month

They sent me a letter confirming bank details , tells you on it how much a month and when their taking payments

Says on mine on or around the 16th of the month

DD are usually taken 14 business days from the day you send back the signed agreement (unless otherwise agreed). I done mine today and DD is due to be taken on 26th of each month. I called Zebra to confirm that as well and this is the case.

If anyone in any doubt I’d call them and check.

Back