Proper Limbs At Southampton Tonight

I clicked this thread because I read the word "limbs"... I'm sure I've heard a few people mentioning this recently - obviously not for the op reason :D.

Can anyone give me a context of why people say it? Just fancy another reason to get pissedc off, if anyone's wondering :D.

Recycling the ball is the last phrase that done my chebs in.

I clicked this thread because I read the word "limbs"... I'm sure I've heard a few people mentioning this recently - obviously not for the op reason :D.

Can anyone give me a context of why people say it? Just fancy another reason to get pissedc off, if anyone's wondering :D.

Recycling the ball is the last phrase that done my chebs in.
People who use the term "limbs" obviously never stood in the old Rangers end at Parkhead back in the day

Can remember back in the 80’s - Rangers were away to Aberdeen on a Saturday Afternoon & played a Testimonial away to Southampton on the Sunday Afternoon - couple of Lads who live near me went to both games.
I know boys who went to this.
Some stories.

Can remember back in the 80’s - Rangers were away to Aberdeen on a Saturday Afternoon & played a Testimonial away to Southampton on the Sunday Afternoon - couple of Lads who live near me went to both games.
I was at the game it was at the old Dell.

Cracking trip and caught the police on the hop on the way down as they were not expecting so many or any for that matter. We got the East Coast down and they locked us in to 2 carriages and it was party time all the way down. I remember travelling from the frozen north with jumpers & jackets on and getting to a red hot London and same in Southampton.

Years later I was at a doo in Kelso and Lawrie McMenemy was one of the speakers so I asked him about the game. It was Geoff Horsfield’s testimonial which I would never have remembered.

I’m sure the Dell or Southampton were sponsored by Kaliber alcohol free lager at the time.

You sure it wasn’t the Villa game down south?

Back