PSG / Dortmund

Going to be interesting to see how Real manage Vini Jr and Mpabbe next season. Not sure if he moving Vini Jr to play Mpabbe in his preferred position from off the left.
And how they fit Endrick into the team, who looks ready for first team football in Spain already.

The team we played got pumped in the groups this one is going to the final. They maybe had better individuals but this would suggest this one is the better side.
was thinking more how many players that are playing tonight were at Ibrox mate, but yes I agree

I feel like Dortmund in the final is going to make for a really uninteresting and one sided final though.

I mean Madrid already have it in the bag, let’s be honest.
Yeah, get what you mean, last thing you'd want is an all German final although I can't see Real having many problems tomorrow night.

lol I was watching Airdrie v Partick for a while then turned to this. It's like watching a different sport altogether. Some of the football in this game is unbelievable. How PSG haven't scored is incredible.

Given the rinsing German football has been getting in recent years, it’s proving pretty fruitful recently.

Dortmund on course for the CL final, and Bayern could join them.

Leverkusen in control in Europa League semis.

Those cnuts Frankfurt won the EL and Bayern won the CL a few years back.

Reflects pretty well on football in Germany.

A proper football club without a billionaire owner isn’t what I’d call “meh” but each to their own.
If there is a footballing god then he should fix it for Reus to come off the bench at Wembley to score the winner.

Dortmund have been excellent over these two legs so I don’t necessarily agree they just turn up at Wembley to get well beaten either they have defended superbly over these two legs

If there is a footballing god then he should fix it for Reus to come off the bench at Wembley to score the winner.

Dortmund have been excellent over these two legs so I don’t necessarily agree they just turn up at Wembley to get well beaten either they have defended superbly over these two legs

Definitely.

Guy missed more major tournaments for Germany through injury than I care to remember.

Given the rinsing German football has been getting in recent years, it’s proving pretty fruitful recently.

Dortmund on course for the CL final, and Bayern could join them.

Leverkusen in control in Europa League semis.

Those cnuts Frankfurt won the EL and Bayern won the CL a few years back.

Reflects pretty well on football in Germany.
Fair comment, to me it's their national team that still is severely lacking. Just takes some getting used to with them after years of them being there or thereabouts.

Agree. This Dortmund team is capable of beating both other semi finalists imo. They’re a proper unit.
Ideally they scud Bayern in the final, that would be some meltdown for the Bavarians :D

How calm are Dortmund at the back? Time after time crosses or shots are being cleared with a pass to teammate rather than a swipe into row Z.

Bellingham that popular in BVB dressing room or not? He had a right go at some when they lost league didn’t he?

Ten Hag doesn’t need any help looking like an absolute fanny but if Sancho ends up winning the CL it’s just going to compound the misery on the baldy fella

Back