Rangers departing Ibrox on Saturday for Parkhead?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/Ibrox-on-saturday.272360/

Some folk not too keen yesterday.

There a lot more logical reasons why it hasn’t worked yet other than fans turning up at Ibrox to see off the team.

We literally have zero support there this week, this is the closest the players will get to that, should it happen of course.
I’m not having a dig at the fans I’m encouraging them not to waste their time and money creating something for a bus load of players who will be beat while looking out the window at it

Ok let’s flip it round and nobody shows up to see them off.

How do the players feel then?
They won’t care less mate , they’ll actually go into their shell more at the hope and expectations of the fans , with all due respect mate you’ve been watching a different team going to parkheed the last 3/4 years if you think fans gathering at Ibrox will make one iota of difference

It sounds like you are the one who’s beat already mate.

Think positive, it’s our last shot at it.
I am beat already , I’ll be astounded if this team that lets us down time and time again wins on Saturday or even competes , not competed there since Gerrard, I’d love nothing more than a Q a mile long ready to roast me with you at the front :)) come 2:15pm Saturday

Last edited:
I like to see the fans giving the players a send off, I just wish the players got the lift from it.
Maybe this will be the weekend they finally get fired up.

Fans are wasting their time , might look the part all over social media if that’s your thing but there’s no other benefits to this
Especially after the last time we did it, we were 3 nil down before you had time to blink, eventually losing 4 nil.

Sorry mate but that is absolute bollocks.

If the players don’t get a lift from that then that’s on them, not the fans wasting their time.
I really hope they do get a lift but the lack of belief and fight in the players worries me. I suppose players and fans just aren’t the same thing, for them it’s a job and for a lot of us after our families it’s everything.

Those saying "this has no impact / there is no point" - should we stop the singing at games then?

It helps the fans get hyped and give the players some vocal backing (given zero of us in the piggery) and if the players don't get some boost / motivation from that then they should go and play somewhere else

We tell everyone we are a big club - mainly because of our history, traditions, stadium and atmosphere - and our fans doing stuff like this is crucial to it all

If fans want to go and send them off and try and instil the battle fever in the team they can.

If the team aren’t inspired by it it’s on them.

Some folk are so sour faced it’s unreal. Maybe they’d prefer we stood outside and shouted at Barisic and argued with Butland before they leave.

When will people realise that this is all about fan culture and its up to the fans what they do. They feel part of the club when they are doing it, they think they are helping the team rightly or wrongly, they want to show all the rest, that our fans are the best and most passionate. As they are not allowed in the stadium , its their way of showing support in front of the players. Its all about the fans and its all about winning in every aspect.

I hope it does motivate the players but you could argue that it doesn't and instead makes them more nervous about the match. Time will tell.

When will people realise that this is all about fan culture and its up to the fans what they do. They feel part of the club when they are doing it, they think they are helping the team rightly or wrongly, they want to show all the rest, that our fans are the best and most passionate. As they are not allowed in the stadium , its their way of showing support in front of the players. Its all about the fans and its all about winning in every aspect.

I hope it does motivate the players but you could argue that it doesn't and instead makes them more nervous about the match. Time will tell.
Great post mate

Back