Rangers Fans Supporting Foodbanks vs Kilmarnock on Sunday

We will be hosting a foodbank collection before the game against Kilmarnock on the 5th May. We will be outside the Ibrox subway station across from The Louden from 11:45.

Please pop by our collection before the game with anything you can spare.

We are accepting:
Cash Donations
Tinned Veg
Tinned Fruit
Tea/Coffee
UHT Milk
Biscuits
Chocolate
Pasta and Sauces
Tinned Meat
Toiletries
Hygiene Products
Etc

This is our last collection before the end of the season! See our social media below for how the food/cash was distributed after our previous collection.

Twitter: https://x.com/GersFoodBanks
Facebook:

Please share and we are happy to answer any questions here or on our social media pages.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm driving on Sunday instead of taking the train so I'll make sure and bring a bag of stuff , out of interest OP is there anything that you are more in need of than anything else ie toiletries ?
One of the foodbanks we donate to is the Glasgow SE Foodbank and this is their most needed items from their website. Thanks!

NEEDED MOST AT THE MOMENT

CEREAL
INSTANT COFFEE
TEA
DILUTING JUICE (1L)
BEANS
TINNED FISH
TINNED MEAT
TINNED TOMATOES/PASTA SAUCE
SNACKS
CHICK PEAS

The thing is - people don't realise how quickly personal circumstances can change and you find yourself in a tight spot where the food bank is a life-saver.
When I was 18, I used one on Lochside Road, in Ayr for a year or so. I lived in a flat with my two kids and ex - incredible the difference those places make, especially when you are on your arse.

The thing is - people don't realise how quickly personal circumstances can change and you find yourself in a tight spot where the food bank is a life-saver.
I was close to that myself. I refused due to my stupid pride and a mate loaned me money to pay back when I could.

Anyway got myself sorted out and although my mate wasn't looking for the money back, I insisted. That was the least I could do. Paid him back in full. A very good friend indeed.

Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing their experiences. It really hits home when we read the lived experiences from members on here.

Thank you all for the positive response and sharing! The local community foodbanks really benefited and were extremely grateful after our last collection and just shows the power that we have to make a difference.

We will be hosting a foodbank collection before the game against Kilmarnock on the 5th May. We will be outside the Ibrox subway station across from The Louden from 11:45.

Please pop by our collection before the game with anything you can spare.

We are accepting:
Cash Donations
Tinned Veg
Tinned Fruit
Tea/Coffee
UHT Milk
Biscuits
Chocolate
Pasta and Sauces
Tinned Meat
Toiletries
Hygiene Products
Etc

This is our last collection before the end of the season! See our social media below for how the food/cash was distributed after our previous collection.

Twitter: https://x.com/GersFoodBanks
Facebook:

Please share and we are happy to answer any questions here or on our social media pages.

Thanks

Great work by you guys, and i'll be over to support you again on Sunday.

In todays Glasgow Times

20240504-101550.jpg

Back