Rangers FC official app for iphone

SuperA II

Just got a new phone and wanted to download the official app.
I had this before but now a cant find it on the app store (apple)

help appreciated

cheers thats what I found yet until I changed phones last week it was working fine.

Oh well.

Pretty shitty app & UX anyway.

Expect RTV will be pulled soon too.

Is it really that difficult for a multi million pound organisation to outsource some reliable app development?

Makes more sense to have an app for it all eventually will be that way

I'd imagine as part of seatgeek contract we will be able to use their app to book tickets

It's not actually difficult to do either of you already have the Web page set up

Hampden have just started using their own app for hospitality and some of debentures seats they have same scanners as us I think

Is it really that difficult for a multi million pound organisation to outsource some reliable app development?
@scottishpoet you're the man on this sort of stuff I think. Not as cheap as we'd all like to think from what we've discussed in the past.

The RangersTV App - which was a shambles anyway - was pulled from the Apple App Store nearly a year ago. Might still be available on Google Play Store but its days are numbered.

THe android app was built on android 8. We are now on android 13. I suspect it may be there but new android devices wontbinstall it as its too old

How much do you believe is made from rtv subscriptions? 20000 subscribers at £200 year would probably be generous, so £4m to be split between Rangers and Stream AMG after costs, development on windows, andriod and iOS would need an army of developers to keep up to date.

It would lose money if we invested what was needed to keep it up to date.

Our provider, stream amg, is one of the biggest in the sports streaming space but they are clearly focussing on browser only. Check the reviews of their app for other clubs, which in some cases is more recent than what we bought from them.

Back