Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

The SFA just reading Morelos mind now aye?

How are they supposed to what his gesture meant. Only Morelos himself knows. What a shambles of an organization.

appealto how? Their rules, they change to suit and they are the judges.

Game is indeed a bogey, honestly it corrupt to the core.

The article suggests that an appeal is possible. I agree that the constraints within which we are having to work are biased against us, however, we at least need to be seen to be standing up for ourselves.

EOknNI8.jpg

Petrov scored against us at Ibrox and ran to the Copland doing a gun celebration directly at the support behind the goal.

He was of course skelped with a cup of juice for the pleasure, but he wasn't charged with anything so I can hardly see how Kent's celebration can be.

Keane as well famously had a double gun celebration, scored a few in Scotland with absolutely zero issues, so there's no way that Kent could have been rolled into the charges.

Can only imagine it was more down to the Beale sending off.

Have the SFA mentioned why the gestures have been considered worthy of sanction? Afie's "throat slitting" gesture is recognised the world over as a "I'm done" or "It's over" sign. Apparently Ryan's "gun to head" is some sort of common gesture in modern music - I've no idea.

A punishment for Michael Beale's reaction was probably expected and arguably warranted. I say arguably even though nobody died as a result of the handbags!!!!!

Could it be that they are, once again, pandering to the slavering hoards who need appeased. The media are just recovering from the terrible dose of the vapours they suffered after the 29th. and the terrible gesturing they witnessed, remember. The detritus who run the SFA are, well, merely detritus.

A shower of half wits control and administer our game in this country.
Whether it's down to incompetence or corruption or both is irrelevant.
Not fit for purpose.

Our game is so corrupt that it’s getting to the stage I just can’t be arsed with it anymore.

Cheating officials who aren’t allowing us to compete and a bent compliance officer who only appears interested in the conduct of Rangers whilst allowing scum like Griffiths, Brown and Lennon to do as the please.

Really, what is the fûcking point.

Last edited:
Hopefully this means that the gloves are off and we will go straight for the jugular on this, the standard of refereeing and any other crap they have tried to throw at us.

Another joke witch-hunt by the SFA and mentally challenged loving CO

Thumb can throw stuff at a pensioner in the Killie support. No action.

Thumb a week or so later likes a “Dirty Orange Bastard” comment. No action

Going back to Robbie Keane and his shooting the crowd celebration for 5 months is a mentally challenged rag. No action or complaints

Country is a fecking cesspit.

Unreal and further proof of us being treated differently. There was simply nothing to answer for on Morelos or Kent. Anyone thinking otherwise is clearly a go to panel expert and on message.
The goading actions of Brown, Griffiths and Lennon on numerous occasions recently after Ibrox wins were much much worse than this. Not a peep.

What a fvckin farce,a fvckin joke!!!!
Be as well sitting there with their septic tracksuits on, delivering this message.!!!!
NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!!!!

Have the SFA mentioned why the gestures have been considered worthy of sanction? Afie's "throat slitting" gesture is recognised the world over as a "I'm done" or "It's over" sign. Apparently Ryan's "gun to head" is some sort of common gesture in modern music - I've no idea.

A punishment for Michael Beale's reaction was probably expected and arguably warranted. I say arguably even though nobody died as a result of the handbags!!!!!

Could it be that they are, once again, pandering to the slavering hoards who need appeased. The media are just recovering from the terrible dose of the vapours they suffered after the 29th. and the terrible gesturing they witnessed, remember. The detritus who run the SFA are, well, merely detritus.

Beale has already been punished and got a ban, so why is that being considered in this trumped up fine.

What sort of fine does a club receive if a player throws something at opposing fans after receiving less abuse than Alfredo did?

Will we eventually find a pair of balls and stand up to this nonsnese?

The club and board could have zero complaints if fans started another boycot in the future over the refusal to stand up against blatant corruption.

RANGERS have lost their battle with the SFA over the controversial gestures made by Alfredo Morelos and Ryan Kent in the last Old Firm clash.

SunSport Online can reveal Gers have been hit with a £10,000 fine after an independent panel studied Morelos' 'throat' gesture and Kent's 'gun' goal celebration at Celtic Park in December.

Both Morelos and Kent escaped SFA bans in the wake of the derby.

SFA Compliance Officer Clare Whyte included the incidents in an overall club conduct charge.

Gers were fighting to clear their players' names at a Hampden hearing late on Tuesday night after the initial meeting had been adjourned last week.

They argued Kent didn't incite trouble and claimed Morelos was merely signalling it was game over after he'd been sent off in the match.

But after hours of lengthy legal discussions at the national stadium the panel ruled against the Ibrox club.

Gers also pointed to the racist abuse the Colombian was allegedly subjected to.

Gers could appeal the punishments imposed with the outcome of the hearing set to be officially announced later today.

They have previously slammed the SFA process with a stinging statement released when the charges were first brought.
And we can reveal they have been hit with a £10,000 fine for the two derby flashpoints.
The punishment also refers to the behaviour of coach Michael Beale who was involved in a touchline fracas during the game.

They stated: "Rangers are astounded by the notices of complaint issued by the SFA

"It is concerning that it seems the governing body is seeking to hold Rangers to a different and more stringent code of conduct than that applied to others, with unprecedented charges being levied against the club

Rangers fans can be assured that it is our firm intention to resist the charges in the most robust manner possible."

So on Sunday a beggar makes the exact same gesture, so when will they get the £10k fine.

"And we can reveal they have been hit with a £10,000 fine for the two derby flashpoints."

The only flash points in that game that triggered their scummy fans was our goals and Alfredo walking off. He was being abused long before he made any gesture.

And I myself didn't think anything of Greg Taylor's gesture at the weekend. But they've set a precedent now.

I'm also looking to see if the English or French F.A.'s do anything about Firmino's gun celebration or Cavani's bow-and-arrow celebration.

Back